The Electrobass Overlords

jay blaq

ad_featart_dynamixii.jpg

For Immediate Release: Dynamix II signs exclusive deal with Fiberlineaudio.com / Itunes

Miami's Legendary Duo David Noller (Scratch-D) and Scott Weiser (Jackal), aka Dynamix II, are among a very few of the first wave of American electro and bass music artists to have successfully translated their old-school credentials into new-school relevance. The producers behind classic roof-raisers "Bass Generator", "Feel the Bass", "Ignition," and (the Gold Release selling over 800,000 units to date) "Just Give the DJ a Break," carved out a signature niche in early electro with a kitchen-sink-style megamix approach, amplifying electro's energy level, deepening the low-end, and playing up its robotic themes with ample vocoded vocals.

Not since Dynamix II's past release on Aphex Twins Rephlex recording label in 1998, has such an definitive collection ever been offered. The first release, Greatest Hits Vol One & Two will bring the most classic Dynamix II moments into the online digital realm for the very first time. Dynamix II will also be releasing their new album fall 2006 exclusively on Fiberlineaudio.com / itunes. Dynamix II's exclusive releases have been digitally remastered and are only available online from Fiberlineaudio.com 06.08.06 and itunes 07.04.06.

Greatest Hits Volume One//

JUST GIVE THE DJ A BREAK

TECHNO BASS

WORLD WIDE FUNK

1,000,000 MHZ

ARRIVAL OF BASS

ATOMIC AGE

DO U KNOW WHO YOUR LISTENING II

DONT TOUCH THAT DIAL

FEEL THE GROOVE

IGNITION 2.0

JUST GIVE THE DJ A BREAK 1990 ULTIMATE REMIX

MOVE YOUR FEET

PURPLE BEATS

SET MY MIND IN MOTION

Greatest Hits Volume Two//

J&H - GET DOWN TO MY TECHNIQUE - DII'S OLD ELECTRO BASTARDS MIX

BACK TO THE BEAT

BASS GENERATOR

JUST GIVE THE DJ A BREAK URMX

DREAMSCAPE

GIVE IT TO EM

HYPNOTIC 808

IGNITION

II EVOLVE

JUST GIVE THE DJ A BREAK FEAT BREEZY BEAT MC

MACHINE PLANET

TECHNOLOGY

YELLOW BEATS

YOU HEAR IT YOU FEAR IT

"The biggest f**king bass you are ever going to experience" - DAVE CLARKE U.K.

"Just give the dj a break is a fkin solid tune, it hit me square in the face when it came out - max respect" - SEAN BOOTH (AUTECHRE)

"Dynamix II are one of the few Electro originators who are still on top of their game and have a live show that is a hard act to follow" DJ K-1 ( AUX 88 ) U.S.

"I'm always excited when I get my hands on a new Dynamix release.....the Bass Fathers!!! They are your future!...and your past. Maximum Respect" - KEITH TENNISWOOD (TWO LONE SWORDSMEN / RADIO ACTIVE MAN) U.K.

"If you look at the career these two have had, the ground-breaking tunes they have made and their dedication to Electro-Funk, I nominate them for heads of 'Bassline Security' in the United States. Maximum Respect! - RENNIE PILGREM U.K.

"Dynamix II are by far the AmBASSadors of bass." - PARIS THE BLACK FU, 'DETROIT GRAND PUBAHS' U.S.

"Dynamix II's 'Just Give The DJ A Break' is an all time classic and their music has just kept getting hotter throughout the years." - DJ GODFATHER Detroit

"Dynamix II, the original Techno Bass Masters. Miami's finest Electro Duo, unstoppable for nearly 2 decades" - PHIL KLIEN (BASS JUNKIE) U.K.

"The Saga continues with the Brain Cracking Beats & the Ear Drum Shattering sounds of the Electro Duo of Doom, Dynamix II; You've been warned!" - OMAR SANTANA U.S.

"Dynamix II has been a huge staple in the beginning of my DJ career, thier Feel the Bass/Techno Bass 12" was the first record I ever bought as a DJ. Thier track Ignition is one of my all time favorite songs. You just knew when a new Dynamix record was coming out, that it was going to be heavy" - AK1200

"Dynamix II is an awesome duo that bang out some of the heaviest beats around!" - TOM TOM ( AUX 88 )

"I'll never forget the first time I heard "Feel the Bass", the Bass got under my skin. Thunderous & life changing, I still have the original 12". One of the Innovators of the Techno Bass sound, Dynamix II knows how to DROP IT!" - DJ MONK (RABBIT IN THE MOON)

More Electro and Breaks coming in July:

eon-device(468x60)anim.gif

www.fiberlineaudio.com

Edited by jay blaq