My blog looks better than yours

NelsonG

not really. I just moved around my content blocks. and did some adjusting to them. I added two custom blocks (one is my info that just had text, and the other is the mp3 player which I added a playlist of off-site mp3's that I linked to.) and played with it. You can make custom blocks with anything in them. I'm not sure if regular members are allowed to use HTML in their blocks, but they aren't then I can add bbcode to allow the use of some sort of script or code.

cool, enlighten us on how you got the beatking header image to show up, mine wont, and how did you have it display a different theme?

AHH! quit editing! lol

As for the beatking logo... We're looking into the specific cause of that, but for it to come back up, you need to do the following:

Your Blog Settings -> Main -> Uncheck 'Enable Friendly URLs'

it must be an Admin thing... Every user will see your blog in whatever skin they are currently using. Over the week, I will work on some custom content boxes that will be available to all members too. We will also try to figure out a way to fix the missing logo problem so that we can have friendly urls.

Damn, that's hot. I'd like a step by step on that..or Im happy to wait for the user friendly stuff... I would not know where to begin on the html

I've been meaning to find a new template for all users and did some searching around but I'm too busy to do it faster. We will get there eventually with Beatfactory's help

If other members find anything cool around then feel free to post it here

made the side boxes transparent in arobase and bohegeha skins and I think it looks better that way :)

It can go back like it was but your blog looks much better imo Nelson. Look at the sides, no borders

post-32-1149509558_thumb.jpg

I was trying to figure out why the header does not show up in the blogs sometimes and it seems that the server we're on does not support GD2 freetype but they told me it will be fixed eventually

when is "eventually"? lol ...

And personally, I liked the skin I'm on more before it was transparent boxes. It looks good on the skin you're using but the white skin I'm on needs clear borders in my opinion.

EDIT: clearly defined borders

Edited by .::BeatFactory::.