These 25 Tracks Have All Reached 1 Billion+ Streams On Spotify

NelsonG

Spotify‘s billion streams club is growing and gaining new members. Just three years ago, Drake’s track “One Dance” became the first song to ever hit one billion streams on the platform. Now, there are 25 songs and plenty of artists that have joined in on the party.

There’s no surprise that these are also tracks from some of the biggest artist in the world. Drake, as mentioned, Ed Sheeran, The Chainsmokers, Post Malone, Major Lazer, DJ SnakeLuis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee, Justin BieberCamila Cabello, The Wknd, Mike Posner / Seeb, Dua LipaJames Arthur, Kendrick LamarLil Uzi Vert, Sia and Twenty One Pilots have all officially achieved this level of greatness. Plus, all of their collaborators.

The Chainsmokers have hit billions with “Closer” featuring Halsey, “Don’t Let Me Down” featuring Daya and “Something Just Like This” featuring Coldplay. Major Lazer have joined the club twice with “Lean On” with DJ Snake &  and “Cold Water” with Justin Bieber & MØ. DJ Snake’s “Let Me Love You” featuring Justin Bieber also racked up a billion plays. Plus, Seeb’s “I Took A Pill In Ibiza” remix for Mike Posner.

In the streaming world we live in, we can only expect Spotify’s billion streams club to get bigger. Shoutout the names of the artists that you think will land on this list next.

Spotify’s Billion Streams Club

Ed Sheeran – “Shape of You”
Drake – “One Dance (ft. Wizkid and Kyla)”
The Chainsmokers – “Closer (ft. Halsey)”
Post Malone – “Rockstar (ft. 21 Savage)”
Ed Sheeran – “Thinking Out Loud”
Drake – “God’s Plan”
Major Lazer – “Lean On (ft. DJ Snake & MØ)”
Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee – “Despacito (ft. Justin Bieber)”
Justin Bieber – “Love Yourself”
Camila Cabello – “Havana (ft. Young Thug)”
Justin Bieber – “Sorry”
The Chainsmokers – “Don’t Let Me Down (ft. Daya)”
The Weeknd – “Starboy (ft. Daft Punk)”
Mike Posner – “I Took a Pill in Ibiza” (Seeb Remix)
Dua Lipa – “New Rules”
Ed Sheeran – “Photograph”
James Arthur – “Say You Won’t Let Go”
DJ Snake – “Let Me Love You (ft. Justin Bieber)”
Ed Sheeran – “Perfect”
Kendrick Lamar – “Humble”
The Chainsmokers – “Something Just Like This (ft. Coldplay)”
Lil Uzi Vert – “XO TOUR Llif3”
Sia – “Cheap Thrills”
Major Lazer – “Cold Water (ft. Justin Bieber & MØ)”
Twenty One Pilots – “Stressed Out”

Source: Forbes

This article was first published on Your EDM. Source: These 25 Tracks Have All Reached 1 Billion+ Streams On Spotify

View the full article