Queen to release new album

method77

newqueen.jpgQueen are to release a brand new live album and DVD.

The band – who were joined on their recent global tour by former Free vocalist Paul Rodgers - will put out a double CD entitled ’Return Of The Champions’ on September 19 chronicling their sold-out May 9 show at the Sheffield Hallam Arena.

The album will be followed a month later on October 24 by the ’Return Of The Champions’ DVD documenting the same show. The disc will also feature a bonus track of Queen covering John Lennon’s ’Imagine’ at their July 9 gig in London’s Hyde Park.

Rodgers took on vocal duties for the world this year’s world tour, following the death of original Queen singer Freddie Mercury in 1991.

The ’Return Of The Champions’ CD tracklisting runs:

Disc One:

‘Reaching Out’

‘Tie Your Mother Down’

‘I Want To Break Free’

‘Fat Bottomed Girls’

‘Wishing Well’

‘Another One Bites The Dust’

‘Crazy Little Thing Called Love’

‘Say It’s Not True’

‘39’

‘Love Of My Life’