Chris Martin turns down Blair invite

chrismartin.jpgChris Martin has snubbed the chance to meet Tony Blair in Downing Street because it might damage his reputation.

The Coldplay frontman does not want to follow in the footsteps of the likes of Noel Gallagher who’s also visited number 10, because he doesn’t see eye to eye with some of his policies.

Martin said: "I'm not going to go. I really like Tony Blair. He's interested in the same things as I am - he plays the guitar and he always gives the impression of doing what he can to help.

"But I don't particularly want to be photographed with him at the moment."

BBC

If he truly held his own opinions, he'd meet with Blair.

It's obvious "he" would like to, but he seems to be trying to keep a shallow "image" with which to sell records and keep his fanbase.

Quite frankly, that's just stupid.

I wouldn't want to be photographed with him either...

I think she meant she wouldn't want to be photographed with you, Ken....

but she's got nothing to worry about there because we all know that you don't allow your image to be captured....nobody ID's the Tuesday Terminator.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?