Spears lashes out at tabloids over baby rumors

britneyspears2.jpgBritney Spears is blasting the tabloids from the comfort of her site.

It begins:

Dear False Tabloids,

As you read this letter, I bet you are asking yourself: Who? Who, me? Am I a false tabloid? Well, I don't know. But after this posting, I hope you are asking yourself a lot of questions.

Jam! is intimating that Spears is angry about reports that her marriage is finished and that she's pregnant.

You know everyone has to deal with people that don't like them. I often worry about what others are thinking of me and it drives me insane. So I am trying to quit. It's just the way it is and as long as you know the truth about yourself you can hold your head up high, so Brit take a chill pill. Focus on yourself, your husband, family and forget the media.

No-one (well not many any way..ok..some maybe.....oh well... ok.....some definitely do) will argue about britneys` obvious physical attributes, undoubted ability, or the amount of hard work that it takes to make it to the top of the business she is in.....she was/still is a great looker and she (britney) is still a very talented dancer and entertainer......she just needs to understand that the general public is not interested in her every move or in every breath that she takes, or any of the private aspects of her personal life....hard core, die hard britney fans may want every juicy detail because they are as obsessed with Ms Spears as she is with her self.....the same more or less applies to the tabloid media and the paparazzi.....although they certainly have another motive.....money......Britney needs to learn to (gasp!!..dare i say it)....... TAKE HERSELF LESS SERIOUSLY!!...... :o:o:lol::lol:

post-23-1112588771.jpg

Here's another lump of coal. She is being sued by a screenwriter who submitted a script to Paramount prior to the beginning of production on "Crossroads", Spears' first acting gig. According to the guy's lawyer, the movie is obvious that it is his.

She's being sued for $30 million.

more