Top 25 stolen cars by state

Shawn

I liked how in California the top several were import cars while in Texas the top two were pick-up trucks.

California = girlie men

Texas = real men

:lol:

Texas = real men (as long as the Glock is loaded and Bush is in office)

Blue States = true Patriots who value the Constitution and equality for all

PS> My car is not in jeopardy here in Kentucky....gas guzzling SUV's are quickly falling from favor.

I filled up my suburban today. It wasn't very close to empty but I needed 10 gal of gas in gas cans so I filled the truck and cans.

The pump stopped at $99 because it was set to not allow more than that on one credit card transaction. It was almost full so I didn't bother to stick another card in the pump. :)

It's funny... I work at a gas station and get the LOVELY JOY of hearing people bitch and moan about how much they're paying, and how much they think they don't deserve it, and how they think it's all a big conspiracy. Here's a tip: Don't tell the gas station clerks... they don't give a shit. They've heard it all before, and definitely don't want the attitude from yet another whiny customer. There's nothing I or any other gas station clerk can do about it, so shut the fuck up. :) What's even better is that the ones who are bitching the most are the ones with Toyotas and Hondas, paying $20-$25 to fill their tanks, when the next customer has a Navigator and they're paying upwards of $80 and more. "I shouldn't have to pay this for gas!!!!" Fuck. Off.

/end rant.

My car is #12 for my state... maybe because there's so many of them.......