J. Cole And Wale Heading Out On 'What Dreams May Come' Tour

NelsonG

coletour

By Sowmya Krishnamurthy

J. Cole announced on Monday (July 29) that he and Wale are hitting the road for the What Dreams May Come Tour. He took to Twitter to share a graphic announcing the tour between the Roc Nation friends.

Cole's rep confirmed the joint venture and shared that the tour will make stops at theaters throughout North America this fall, beginning on September 10 at the James L. Knight Center in Miami, FL concluding on October 30 at the Paramount Theatre in Seattle, WA.

J.Cole’s Dreamville Foundation is the charitable partner for the tour, with a portion from every concert ticket sold going to the organization. The Dreamville Foundation’s mission is to "reveal to youth their limitless potential through life-altering experiences."

“It’s going to be a wild ride,” shared J.Cole in an official press release for the tour. Tickets go on sale on August 2nd at 10:00am local time.
Cole is also slated to play Rock The Bells in San Bernardino, CA on September 8.

Recently, he apologized for his lyrics on Drake's "Jodeci Freestyle" involving those with autism. Cole issued a sincere apology via his Dreamvillain blog, ("Last week, when I first saw a comment from someone outraged about the lyric, I realized right away that what I said was wrong"). Drake followed a day later, adding, "I share responsibility and offer my sincerest apologies for the pain this has caused."

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2013/07/30/j-cole-and-wale-heading-out-on-what-dreams-may-come-tour/]View the full article[/url]