If Nicki Minaj And DJ Khaled Get Married, Rick Ross Has A Gift In Mind

NelsonG

By Maurice Bobb

The jury’s still out on whether or not DJ Khaled’s marriage proposal to Nicki Minaj via MTV News will bear fruit, but longtime friend and collaborator Rick Ross is already offering up a wedding present should the Pink Friday MC say “I do”: A car.

“No tellin’ what type of car I may give ‘em as a gift if they was to tie the knot,” Rozay told Los Angeles' Power 106 host Rikki Martinez on Friday (July 26). “If they tie the knot, I have to most definitely represent like a boss.”

The Maybach Music Group Bawse, who guest stars on the Starz network’s “Magic City” tonight as “Butterball,” hadn’t seen the video that made Khaled a trending topic on Twitter before Rikki showed it to him on the spot, but like everyone else who’s seen Khaled utter the words, “Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?" with a straight face, he’s waiting to hear what Nicki has to say.

“We gotta wait,” Ross said. “What Nicki saying? What are the Beliebers…what’s Nicki’s? The Barbz.” (This is what they're saying).

Ross may have been a bit confused on what to call Nicki’s diehard fans, but he knows the power they have. The "American Idol" judge has yet to officially respond, but she did retweet a story about the proposal, letting on that she is very much aware of the Suffering From Success rapper/producer’s plea for her hand in matrimony.

Additionally, Ross said on air that he had heard “chatter” that Khaled wanted to propose to the voluptuous YMCMB empress last year on the video set of “Take It To The Head,” but couldn’t say that he “knew” for sure. The Mastermind rapper tipped his hat to the half a million dollar engagement ring the “No New Friends” maestro purchased to pop the question and let it be known that whatever the outcome, he has his boy’s back.

“As long as he happy, I’m happy,” he said.

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2013/07/26/if-nicki-minaj-and-dj-khaled-get-married-rick-ross-has-a-gift-in-mind/]View the full article[/url]