Big Sean, Tyga And Pusha T Talk Drake/Chris Brown Beef

NelsonG

Get More: Music News

By Rob Markman
Everyone loves a good competition, but when it comes to Chris Brown versus Drake and the dis track that Breezy released over the weekend, some of the superstars closest friends are calling for a truce.

"Nobody wants to see them beef," Tyga told MTV News while on the red carpet for the 2012 BET Awards on Sunday (July 1). "They both make great music, they're both talented, but at the end of the day, as men, they have to figure out what they want to do."

Tyga, who is a part of Lil Wayne's Young Money crew alongside Drake, has been a longtime friend and collaborator of Chris Brown's. In 2010, Tyga and Breezy dropped their collaborative Fan of a Fan mixtape, so T-Raw is kind of stuck in the middle. "Chris is my brother, Drake is family too, so it's like at the end of the day, they gotta handle that like men," he said. "It's like nobody else can mediate that, and it's like that's how it goes sometimes."

On June 14, Brown and Drake's respective entourages got into a bottle-throwing brawl at a New York City nightclub, and on Saturday, Breezy dissed Drake in a rap freestyle over Chief Keef's popular "I Don't Like" instrumental. "One on one, what you scared, bruh?/ Matter fact, Take Care, bruh," Chris spit, referencing both the melee and the title of Drizzy's sophomore album.
G.O.O.D. Music's Pusha T, who was in Los Angeles recording with Brown this weekend, applauded the Virginia singer's rap performance. "Chris is so artistic, man. He's just a free spirit, so you just gotta like it and accept it for what it is," Push said. "Lyrically, I think he gets busy. He's a writer."

Big Sean is also good friends with Brown, and while he hasn't talked to him personally about the tiff with Drake, Sean urged his buddy to put the negativity behind him. "Hopefully they get it resolved, honestly, man. People ain't got no time for no beef," the Finally Famous lyricist said.

"People ain't got no time to be beefin'. We workin' too hard for our fam, for our kids, our unborn kids to have a bright future. Nobody got no time for that."

Next time Sean gets to sit down with Chris, he will make sure to tell him that. "I'm real good friends with Chris. I'mma make sure I tell him that to his face," he said.

Do you think Chris Brown and Drake should end their beef? Let us know in the comments.

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/07/03/big-sean-tyga-and-pusha-t-talk-drakechris-brown-beef/]View the full article[/url]