Has 'American Horror Story' Found Jessica Lange's Nemesis?

NelsonG

There just might be some trouble brewing for Jessica Lange on season two of "American Horror Story." What kind of trouble? The catty kind, which just so happens to be our favorite kind.

[img]http://moviesblog.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/movies/2012/04/lizzie.jpg[/img]

Per [i][url="http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/american-horror-story-season-2-cast-lizzie-brochere-311044"]The Hollywood Reporter[/url][/i], French actress Lizzie Brochere has been confirmed for a part on the second season of the creepy, drama-filled FX series. And, according to sources, she could serve up some trouble for Lange, who will take on a new role as the show takes on a whole new set of story arcs.

[url="http://tvline.com/2012/04/11/american-horror-story-lizzie-brochere/"]TV Line[/url] reports that Brochere’s character will go by the name Gia. Sources add that while the role has been revamped a bit, Gia was previously described as a "fierce, ferocious, extremely sexual and dangerous wild-child sexpot, the character—billed as a nemesis for Jessica Lange—was likened to Angelina Jolie in ‘Girl, Interrupted.'"

Maroon 5 frontman [url="ttp://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1682324/adam-levine-american-horror-story.jhtml"]Adam Levine recently confirmed[/url] that he will also appear on season two of the show playing one half of “The Lovers." "I mean, it's pretty much happening. I think it's happening. I don't know how much I can divulge, because [series co-creator] Ryan [Murphy] is very under wraps,” he said. "It's going to be fun. And I told [show creator Ryan Murphy] I really didn't know what I was doing, but he didn't seem to really care. So I'm just going to go and try to [do] acting. I think I'm going to be kind of playing myself, so hopefully it will be easy."

Season two is set to premiere in October with returning season one favorites Lange, Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and Lily Rabe. It has been reported that the new season might take place on the East Coast in a mental institution. Season one took place in Los Angeles with a troubled family moving into a new home, lovingly referred to as "Murder House" on the series because so many people were killed there.

[i]Are you excited for season two of "American Horror Story"?[/i]

[url=http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2012/04/12/american-horror-story-lizzie-brochere/]View the full article[/url]