Made U Look: Pharrell, Lupe Fiasco, Tyler The Creator In The Studio

NelsonG

By Nadeska Alexis

Late on Tuesday night (December 13) a photo was posted on Lupe Fiasco’s LupE.N.D. blog, which showed the Chicago rapper in a studio session with Pharrell and Odd Future’s Tyler, The Creator. Since the snapshot wasn’t accompanied by excessive detail, there wasn't much we could say about what went down—that is, until we checked out Tyler, The Creator’s Twitter feed. This tweet confirmed that he was whipping up something special with Pharrell: "Now Listening To This Sh-- Me And P Started On. Sounds Like In Search Of Sh-- To Me. Or Like, Sh--Idk. These Chords Are Nice.”

We’re still not sure how Lupe factored into the session—if he was also recording, or if he just dropped in to say wattup, but either way Tyler was having a blast. Check out his account of what went down below, notably his excitement at meeting N.E.R.D.'s Shae. We left in the ALL CAPS for emphasis.

"TONIGHT WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST NIGHTS EVER."

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"I Finally Met Shae!!!,” he wrote, adding a photo of an autographed copy of N.E.R.D.’s debut album In Search Of.

"Damn, I Still Fan Out. This F---ing Rules. It Was A Moment Where I Was Like, O F---, Am i Really Here?
This Beat We made Fucking Rules"

"DUDE. YOU KNOW WHEN YOU TRY TO KEEP IT COOL AND NOT FAN OUT? BUT INSIDE YOUR SCREAMING JOY? YEAH"

"Like, Come On Son, I Know This Ni--- And Still Be Buggin. Thats Tight. Last Thing, He Walked In On Me Playing the Piano. Like, What The F---."

"F--- I Cant Even Sleep Right Now. All The New Sh-- I Heard. This Ni--- Came In Like 'YEAAAAHHHH' And I Looked Up From Play Some Minor Note.”

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2011/12/14/pharrell-lupe-fiasco-tyler-the-creator-in-the-studio/]View the full article[/url]