Wiz Khalifa Gives The Real Side Of His Vegas Birthday

NelsonG

Two weeks ago Pittsburgh rapper Wiz Khalifa was the center of attention when reports began to pour in that the "Black & Yellow" rapper secretly wed his girlfriend Amber Rose. The couple dimissed the reports simply stating they were tuxed up and dressed up to celebrate Wiz's birthday with some of his good friends.

Wiz recently unveiled footage from his magical weekend that shows him and members of the Taylor Gang preparing for a night of fun-filled action in Sin City. Throughout hanging with his crew, Wiz managed to get some work done laying his infamous bars in the booth and getting a little private time with his boo, Amber.

Following the release of the questionable photos that looked eerily similar to a wedding party taken during his birthday weekend in Vegas, a rep from Wiz's camp dismissed any signs of a marriage.

After the photo hit the Net, a source close to the couple told MTV News on Monday (September 12) that the couple did not get married during their Las Vegas trip late last week. Instead, the Rolling Papers rapper simply wanted to celebrate his birthday last Thursday by dressing up — he in a black tux, her in a white dress. A representative from the Clark County Recorder's Office in Las Vegas also confirmed that there is no record of a marriage between the two.

The pair have recently discussed getting hitched, however. While on the black carpet at MTV's 2011 Video Music Awards, Wiz and Rose spoke to MTV News about their plans to eventually tie the knot.

"Oh yeah, absolutely, man; it's gonna happen," Wiz said. "Like we said, we're just gonna do what's natural and not let any pressure [get to us], because even [with] the word of it happening, people are like, 'You guys need to get married now,' " Khalifa explained. "It's gonna happen; my baby knows I love her. I'm committed and she's committed, so we're just gonna make it happen."

"We discuss it all the time. Like he said, we're very much in love," Rose told us. "But, ya know, we're just going to take our time and just enjoy each other right now. We're both really busy and we work really hard and when the time comes, it's gonna come."

After going public with their romance earlier this year, the Pittsburgh spitter appeared on our "RapFix Live" show and was joined by Amber in one of the live stream's more memorable moments.

The lovebirds have become the topic of much blog speculation mostly due to the model's previous courtship with Kayne West, but despite the publicity, Rose and Wiz have been pretty upfront about their feelings for each other. "He's really funny, he's really charming," she said to "RFL" host Sway. "I didn't know much about his music at first and, obviously, he became a good friend. I started listening to his music. He's awesome, he's talented. He's amazing."

"I'm just me. That's what it is," Wiz added during the March episode. "I'm completely comfortable about everything in my life. That's what my career has been built off. Everybody gets that right away, so you don't have to find anything about me. I'm not gonna hide it; I'm gonna embrace it and give people in the same situation something to look up to."

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2011/09/20/wiz-khalifa-vegas-birthday/]View the full article[/url]