Did Solange Reveal The Sex Of Beyonce’ And Jay-Z's Baby?

NelsonG

Beyonce’ and Jay-Z are no stranger to hype and mystery. Following the news that Beyonce’ and Jay-Z are finally set to become parents the million dollar question consistently asked is "what are the couple having?" Dozens of media outlets have weighed in on the hotly-debated topic, with some going as far as visually creating a fictitious child based on Mr. and Mrs. Carter's genes. A person close to the parents to be, Auntie Solange, recently spoke on her big sister's pregnancy for the first time.

“I certainly didn’t find out the way you guys did,” says Solange, referring to Beyonce’s baby-bump MTV Video Music Awards reveal. According to Solange, Jay and B are fully aware of the sex of their child and have began shopping for the unborn.

Beyonce’ and mom Tina Knowles are currently in London after attending the launch of the House Of Dereon at Selfridges where they previewed their next line from the collection. CNN caught up with the Knowles, speaking at lengths about their fashion line, shopping and the new addition to their family.

"What I'm wearing today is part of the collection and it's not supposed to be, but it actually is really good for ... maternity," the singer, dressed in a sparkly black pantsuit, told CNN.

B explained that she and her mom, Tina Knowles, started working on the line at least six months before her pregnancy, so they hadn't planned maternity clothes specifically. "But we do have some things that I am still trying to rock," she admitted.

"Actually, I am having so much fun, it has been the most fun time now that [my [pregnancy] has been announced and I don't have to, you know, it was really difficult to conceal," she continued. "But now that I can be proud and excited about it, I'm having so much fun shopping. It's great."

Beyoncé has always been a trendsetter in the world of fashion. So, just because she's going to be a mom, it doesn't mean that's going to change. "I just feel like it is often within," she said. "My mother has always told me that beauty comes from within and what's exciting about being a woman is you can say, 'Today ... I feel really conservative, today I'm feeling classy. Today, I am going on a date and I want to just be a showstopper.' And you know there is this variety of beautiful clothes that can bring out whatever you feel inside," she added. "But it comes from here and you should wear your clothes, they shouldn't wear you."

The singer also shared that she isn't sure whether to buy pink or blue clothes as she doesn't know the baby's gender yet. Her mom, however, is just happy about the news. "I am so delighted. I'm over the moon," she gushed.

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2011/09/20/did-solange-reveal-the-sex-of-beyonce%e2%80%99-and-jay-zs-baby/]View the full article[/url]