Big Sean Confirms Talk With Drake, Preps Mixtape With Wiz Khalifa

NelsonG

G.O.O.D. Music rapper Big Sean is currently doing big things now that the release of his Finally Famous has hit the shelves. With the rapper traipsing across the pond, Big Sean caught up with DJ Tim Westwood and discussed a bevy of topics including his first ever solo show in London on Monday (August 15), the adoration from fans and also mentioned fellow rapper Drake supposedly borrowing his punchline rhyme scheme.

The G.O.O.D. music signee said about Drizzy, “Drake is my homie, he just shouted me out a few days ago, said Big Sean. “As far as that flow thing goes, He just borrowed an element of a flow that I made up in 09 on [mixtape] Uknow Big Sean. That same cadence I used he used on the song “Forever,” but he admitted he was like, ‘yo I got that style from Big Sean.’ ”

Recently Drake was in Detroit where the Young Money MC shot down claims of an alleged between Sean and himself.

“I don’t know what the f--k is going on you know what I am saying" said Drake. "People trying to make s--t … but I’ma let you know one thing… I’ma say this right now in front of all my Detroit people man. I’m a let you know Big Sean you my ni--a man, for real on everything man … If I got to tell you this way, I tell you this way. I don’t want to make people make s--t what it isn’t, man that’s my n---a I got the utmost respect for him. I love Detroit”

During his chat with Westwood, Big Sean also talked up a new mixtape alongside pals Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y although the Detroit rhyme slinger was mum about how many songs will actually appear on the track – the trio have recorded five songs already. “We’re just having fun with it. That’s what people are not doing these days, they’re not having fun with this s--t.”

Big Sean also talked up future London dates and on Monday at his show, Sean brought out his mentor and label head Kanye West during his set. Sean also playfully quipped with Westwood who asked the origin of the rapper’s moniker. “I’m big where it counts, man. I have a big heart,” said the rapper with a chuckle.

Big Sean and his debut album Finally Famous album is out in stores now.

Today at 4 PM EST we'll tip our hat to Big Sean, along with Mac Miller, Big K.R.I.T., Future and Meek Mill as part of this year's 2011 Fab 5 project on RapFix Live. Be sure to tune in to the show!

What do you think about Big Sean and Drake and his new joint mixtape? Tweet to us at @MTVRapFix or leave us a comment below.

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2011/08/17/big-sean-confirms-talk-with-drake-preps-mixtape-with-wiz-khalifa/]View the full article[/url]