Sweepstakes to win Kid Cudi and Neon Trees stuff

rockitmarty

I saw this posted in another forum:

[quote]Buzznet is having a contest to win a bunch of autographed stuff and limited edition items. Pretty cool if you're the type that likes to enter in as many contests as possible to win free stuff.
Here's a link to the contest page: http://bit.ly/hNDAcP

Here's what they list as some of the prizes:
Limited Edition and exclusive, numbered Kid Cudi The Man On The Moon: The Legend of Mr Rager posters
Autographed copy of the Courtney Love cover issue of SPIN
Hole Nobody’s Daughter 12”
Hole Skinny Little B*tch 7” vinyl
Neon Trees Habit CD Autographed
Neon Trees Habits 12”
Autographed Cold War Kids exclusive Winter 2010 Tour poster
Cold War Kids Behave Yourself 12”
Advance copy of the new book Best Music Writing 2010 edited by LA Times’ Ann Powers. Featuring stories on Drake, The Gossip, David Bazan, Kanye West, Lady Gaga and more.
Autographed Anberlin poster

I know I really want the autographed Neon Trees CD and I know my friend would really love the autographed Anberlin poster.

Hopefully someday I'll win some sort of contest...[/quote]

Dude… I want this.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?