Pablo Fierro - Just Break It EP - OUT NOW!

stratospherik

STRATOSPHERIK PRESENTS:
PABLO FIERRO - JUST BREAK IT EP
Out Now on [url="https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/245106/Just%20Break%20It%20EP"][b]BEATPORT[/b][/url]

[img]http://www.stratospherik.com/stratospherik/home_files/STRD003.jpg[/img]

Artist: Pablo Fierro
Title: Just Break It EP
Genre: Deep House / Tech House
Format: Wav / Mp3
Release Date: 2010/05/26
Cat.#: STRD003

[B]Tracklist[/B]:

01- Just Break it (Original Mix)
02- Just Break it (Alvaro Hylander Remix)
03- Just Break it (Soul Minority Afterhours Mix)
04- Just Break it (Simbad Remix)
05- Hold me Back (Original Mix)
06- Hold me Back (The Messenger Mix)
07- Hold me Back (Da Funk Remix)

[B]DJ FEEDBACKS[/B]:

“Thx for sending us this nice package!
Pablo Fiero is a great musician thats for sure!
We feel the Soul Minority remix the most ;-)
Will play it out!”
[B]Kruse & Nuernberg - NOIR MUSIC // NRK[/B]

“Thanks for sending the promo mate:
Hold me back original, simbad remix, soul minority remix are all my favourites in this package.
Will be using any of them in upcoming sets.”
[B]Mr Jones / The disclosure project /JP & Jones[/B]

“Just Break it has a really great, catchy vocal hook and 'Hold Me Back' is another cool Fierro production.
The remixes are all very nice, especially Simbad's interpretation. But I think the originals have a little more Je ne sais quoi, especially 'Hold Me Back'.
I think it's all in the little details and human feeling. Quality package nonetheless and one that's sure to do very well.
Thanks for sharing”
[B]Darran Nuggent - Elevation Recordings[/B]

“The simple and clean Soul Minority remix works best for me.
Top form remix and the kind of thing I like mixing over and over again.”
[B]Mazi - Audio Soul Project[/B]

“GREAT ep here.  really solid package, lots of playable tunes and excellent clean solid productions throughout.
cheers!”
[B]Joshua Heat[/B]

Loving the Soul Minority remix (as usual!!!:-) and the original of Hold Me Back..... Another great release!
8/10 Thanks for sending.
[B]Louis Osbourne[/B]

“Nice one! Just break it Original , Soul Minority mix and really the whole package are top notch.  Full Support!!
Thanks”
[B]Atnarko[/B]

“Great release !  Love the Alvaro Hylander remix, This is the one for me. It will most def get play in my sets. Thanks again”
[B]Mikez - Balance Alliance//Revival//Finale Music//Shaboom[/B]

“Hey man thanks so much for sending this, I'm torn between the OG, Soul Minority & Simbad mixes! Big ups on getting Simbad on board here, this release will do great things”
[B]Mike Gurrieri / Deepermotions[/B]

“Great release mate! Wonderful stuff!!!
Love em all!!! X”
[B]Moodymanc[/B]

“Wow! Whata  deep house release! So many great mixes! I will have the original and the messenger mixes coming out o the speakers this weekend for sure! thanks Stratospherik is off to a great start! keep it up!”
[B]Jevne Miller / Onethirty Recordings[/B]

“Thanks for the new music...Original, Soul Minority, Hold Me Back, are the cuts from this EP that are floating my boat,
good work from Pablo.
Cheers,”
[B]Leigh Morgan / Urbantorque[/B]

“Simbad rmx for me! will test it
thnx”
[B]Kolombo[/B]

“Lovely package - Simbad mix is great. Pablo has established himself very quickly as a purveyor of fine deep house. Naturally we here at Dark Energy take full credit for everything Pablo will ever acheive in his life (and subsequent death).”
[B]Shur-I-Kan[/B]

“Thanks for this man, loving it!!! Soul Minority Mix of course....”
[B]Lars Sandberg // Funk D Void // Francois Dubois[/B]

“Thanks for the promo as always i'm partial to anything with the 'soul minority' sound and this is no exception however, i did rather enjoy the simbad remix as well”
[B]Mike W / Kolour Recordings[/B]

"Really Good pack of house music! Soul Minority , Pablo Hylander and Simbad are top tunes ! 
will play and support both in different kind of moods! "
[B]Johnwaynes / Compost//MuleMusiq[/B]

“Just Break it (Soul Minority Afterhours Mix) - sounds the best for me. Will play it on Low Flow Session.
Cheers”
[B]Fabien Kamb[/B]

“Thank you very much for the promo. This is absolutely incredible release! 
Alvaro Hylander and Soul Minority mixes are amazing. 10/10.
This is the right example of the house music, as it should sound at the moment.
Excellent mastering. We will support.
[B]Feodor AllRight & Elena Mechta (AMDJS Radio Show)[/B]

“Thanks for the promo, overall a touch too deep for me but i really like your remix and the Messenger mix,
OLD SCHOOL!! Great stuff as usual”
[B]Giom[/B]

“Good house EP
 Many thanks”
 [B]Laurent Garnier[/B]