VIDEO: Bee Gees give first interview since brother's death

The two surviving members of the Bee Gees - Barry and Robin Gibb - have given their first interview since the death of their brother Maurice six years ago.

VIDEO: Bee Gees give first interview since brother's death:

image: Fair Use/Telegraph.co.uk/Screengrab: BEEGEES

post-193-1257558658_thumb.png

They have certainly been around a while and have lots of hits. They have written some great songs for other people too. I wish them well but I wonder how they will fare going forward. There are quite a few old timers still going so they may do okay. Neil Young, John Fogerty, The Rolling Stones..... They are still doing fine so maybe the Bee Gees will too.

I am getting old but I still sing as well as ever. :lol:

a great band that i have seen live a couple of times....they have some wonderful vocal harmonies....their pipes are still in good nick and i`m sure that they can pull it off again...

one of my BEEGEE favs...

I like the Bee Gees from back in the 60s. I bought several 45s. Still got 'em. :lol:

I also have a few clips of dubious quality that I found online.

The 1990 4cd box set Bee Gees - Tales From The Brothers Gibb- A History In Song 1967-1990 is a great collection.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now