This $30 AI consulting software can help you run your business

NelsonG

man video chatting with business professional

TL;DR: As of March 5, lifetime access to Consultio Pro is on sale for only $29.99 instead of $199 — that's a savings of 84%. 

So, you’ve decided to start your own business, but where do you go from there? The Consultio Pro software gives you access to 50+ AI experts who can help you make informed decisions every step of the way. Take advantage of knowledge from a diverse collective of AI experts in event planning, social media, marketing, fitness, and more. When you have second thoughts, this program makes it feel like you always have someone in your corner. 

Whether you’re a large corporation or a mom-and-pop shop, Consultio Pro provides data-driven and evidence-based insights. This innovative software allows you to fine-tune your goals, financial stats, and strategies as you go. The high-tech software is constantly evolving and updating its proficiency to ensure you get the most relevant data.

Forget waiting for your regular consultant to answer an urgent question, Consultio’s experts reply in real-time, with no appointments needed. This software gives you 24/7 access to expertise that is well ahead of the curve. 

Copywriters, data analysts, and project managers alike love having Consultio’s AI experts at their disposal. If an issue is keeping you up at night, it’s comforting to know you can chat with "someone" at 3 a.m. should you need to. Stay in the know and give your competition a run for their money.

Access your lifetime subscription to Consultio Pro from both desktop and mobile devices. With no maximum number of devices it can be used on, you can sign into your account from work, home, or cell phone anytime. Please note this offer is only available to new users.

Get lifetime access to Consultio Pro for $29.99 (reg. $199). 

StackSocial prices subject to change.

Consultio logo
Credit: Plus 8 Group
Consultio Pro: Lifetime Access
$29.99 at the Mashable Shop
$199.00 Save $169.01

View the full article

• 1 month later...

I've been in the same boat, trying to figure out the best path for my business, and having that kind of support could make all the difference.When it comes to managing the day-to-day operations, having a solid CRM is crucial. I recently came across https://planfix.com/, and it's been a lifesaver. The flexibility and ease of use have really helped me stay organized and focused on growing my business.The idea of having access to experts in event planning, social media, marketing, and more is really exciting. I've been looking for the ability to fine-tune my goals and strategies with data-driven insights.