Video game remakes

seylen

Hello, gamers! There are a lot of remakes of video games to be released this year. I'm looking forward to when Dead Space will be released. I adore horror games like this one. Usually, remakes are viewed with skepticism because the old games evoke more emotion. Because a lot of people have memories of their childhood. How do you feel about remakes of video games? Do you play these?

It is quite unusual to hear from today's children that they are fond of game consoles. It has the feel of something that is forgotten, dusty and out of date, but indigenous. So if I were you, I would be thrilled to hear that my brother is into it. When I was a kid, my friends and I loved to spend the night at my house. We would play various games on N64 Games in the tents we made out of blankets. I still have one of those consoles. I can give it to your brother if you like. PM me for details.

• 1 month later...

As for remakes, I think it really depends on the game and how it's executed. I've played some remakes that were amazing and others that just didn't quite capture the same feeling as the original. I do agree that there's something special about playing the original game that brings back those childhood memories. Speaking of games, have you ever played Fortnite? I got my Fortnite account a while back from a friend who wasn't using it anymore. I heard that there might be a Fortnite remastered game in the works, and I'm curious to see how it would turn out. Do you think it's a good idea to remaster a game like that?

Edited by ebiffaustina64