Add a solar-powered, LED-lined umbrella to your patio for only $130

NelsonG

Large beige umbrella with LED lights on underside on patio at night, with house in background

TL;DR: As of April 10, the Costway 10ft Patio Solar Umbrella LED is on sale for $129.99.

We’re all itching to get outside and make use of our patios, decks, and porches now that the temperatures are rising. As you set up your al fresco space with all of your cozy outdoor furniture, lights, speakers, and other fun stuff, make sure you don’t forget one major essential: shade.

You could install an awning on the side of your house, build a permanent fixture, or seek out a tree nearby, but a patio umbrella is a much easier solution. This Costway 10-Foot Patio Solar LED Umbrella is on sale for $129.99 for a limited time, and not only offers a place to shield yourself from the sun during the day, but also a way to keep the party going at night.

With a 10-foot shade, this umbrella is designed to offer a significant amount of shade. It's made with 100 percent 180G polyester fabric which can block the majority of the strong sun rays from your skin. Plus, there’s a vented canopy that allows a cool breeze to pass through, making it ideal for cooling off in more extreme heat. You can tilt it in practically any direction to block the sun at every level as well.

Inside, the umbrella is lined with two dozen solar-powered LED lights. So, you can keep the party going once the sun goes down without needing to string up lights on poles or sit around in the dark. It’s not as bright as having actual lighting installed outdoors, but it can definitely set the vibe.

The one caveat is that the umbrella base is not included in the $129.99 price. You’ll have to purchase one separately. The good news is you have options: You can either get a stand and mount it as a standalone feature on your patio or slide the pole through a table and stabilize it with a base.

Prices subject to change.

View the full article

• 1 month later...

This umbrella would look greaThis umbrella would look great on my terrace. I recently completed the renovation and chose a design in white. I think I miss the light there. Coincidentally, I'm a big fan of LEDs. I chose multicolor LED lamps for my rooms and also bought an interior led lights car. This umbrella is like a missing piece in my collection, haha. But I don't really like the price. I'd take this one at a discount or with special shipping conditions. I'm sure there are many sites where I can find the same thing at a better price.t on my terrace.

Edited by Megabass

I think it would look just as cool with smart strip lights. I recently purchased one and decorated my garden with it. It looks so much more comfortable than the usual lanterns. This umbrella looks classy! But it would be even cheaper to decorate it with smart strip lights. The effect is very similar; I will send a photo later. In addition to the umbrella, these strips can also be glued to any surface (I glued it to the steps, and it looks magical!). Has anyone had any experience with this?