Buy your wine online and pay under $6 per bottle with this Wine Insiders deal

NelsonG

Hands holding glasses of white wine toasting

TL;DR: As of March 20, you can get 15 Bottles of Mixed Wines from Wine Insiders for just $85, which is 71% off their regular price of $300.

Can you ever really have too much wine? Sometimes you want a sweet red. Other times you want a crisp white. And on special occasions, you might even break out the sparkling ones. In other words, the answer is no, which is why this deal from Wine Insiders is so enticing. For a limited time, you can add 15 bottles of mixed wines to your collection for only $85 — that’s about 71% off the usual cost and comes out to less than $6 a pop.

This isn’t a wine club you need to subscribe to. It’s just a one-off deal where you get a bunch of wine delivered to your doorstep for a steal. The mix of reds and whites includes wines that Wine Insiders customers have particularly loved and rated highly. Does that mean you’ll love every single one? Probably not. But you can always save the ones you don’t like for when you have company over — or gift them at the next housewarming party you attend.

We’ve featured a similar deal before, most recently ahead of Valentine’s Day. We like Wine Insiders because they eliminate the middlemen by partnering up with top wineries from across the globe. Bottles go straight to your front porch, ready for you to uncork them. 

Wine Insiders also sorts through the wines to ensure customers are only getting the best. Its wine-tasting panel of experts only approves about five out of every 100 sampled. Their efforts have paid off, too, as their selections have earned over 1,000 awards since 2015 — like the Wine of the Year award for their St. Désir Syrah/Merlot at the 2021 Sommelier Challenge International Wine and Spirits Competition.

Order a box of 15 of these expert-approved wines to your doorstep for just $85 for a limited time.

Prices subject to change.

Various bottles of wine lined up
Credit: Wine Insiders

View the full article

• 4 months later...

It’s a cool offer, but the question is: how good is this wine? I am not a fan of super cheap wine because it tastes bad and ruins my perception of this drink.
I am also not rich enough to order really expensive wine, but paying around $30-50 for a bottle is fine since I don’t drink much. I like different kinds of wine but, I think, my favorite one is German Wein. It’s unusual since most people choose French or Italian wine, but I still like it more for some reason. And I am glad there are good online offers that let me save money on buying wine.