TIMBERLAKE writing songs for MADONNA

Grammy award-winning star Justin Timberlake has revealed he is collaborating with Madonna on her new album, and was in a London studio with her yesterday.

Justin told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "I have been working on some new music. But it's not for myself - I'm writing for other people. I'm working on some stuff for Madonna."

The SexyBack singer is in London preparing for the UK leg of his world tour.

Madonna - who has continuously re-invented herself throughout her career - is reportedly for her new LP to have an R'n'B influence and has also enlisted the services of top producer Timbaland.

Timbaland has masterminded hits for Justin and Nelly Furtado and is desperate to help Britney Spears re-launch her career.

Madonna, 48, will headline this summer's Live Earth concert in London.

source:Bang! Showbiz

image:reuters:LISTEN UP: Justin Timberlake has revealed he is working with Madonnaon her new album.

post-193-1176335033_thumb.jpg

I've said this since she showed up: Madonna is a genius. Her music may not be for everyone (I like some, not all), but it cannot be denied, she knows how to get people's attention.

Burning crosses, doing naked photos, etc. And now, she's got the hottest hand in the business to drop her name. You can believe, if she didn't want him to say it, he wouldn't have.

Love her, or hate her, she's got game.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now