What is CBD and where can you buy it? Here's everything you need to know.

NelsonG

uploads%252Fstory%252Fthumbnail%252F9031
TwitterFacebook

All CBD products listed in this story are derived from hemp. Some CBD products, like those derived from marijuana, are only legal in certain states; see here to determine whether or not you can legally make a purchase. Additionally, THC/CBD edibles and additives are not necessarily FDA-approved.

Despite the fact that it's been around for years, CBD seems to be everywhere lately. What used to be a niche obsession is quickly turning mainstream, from the coffee shop down the street that’ll add a drop of oil to your morning latte to recipes for CBD cocktails on GOOP. Even Coca-Cola is looking into it. Read more...

More about Shopping, Vaping, Hemp, Stress, and Cbd OH73sTwFsfs

View the full article

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

My mum has been taking CBD to treat sleeplessness for several months, and the results have been fantastic! My father left us a year ago and relocated to another place. Mother suffered for a long time as a result of the abrupt separation, and she acquired nervous system difficulties. It was difficult for her to fall asleep as a result of the problems, so the doctor suggested we try CBD oil, which relaxes the body and enhances sleep. It greatly aided my mother, and she has not awoken in the last two weeks. This stuff was ineffective for me, and I prefer pure marijuana. I get my weed from farmerslabseeds.com and smoke it by myself.

Edited by KylieJordan
mistake