Police Called To Metallica Melbourne Show

Shawn

Metallica performed the last sideshow of their Australian tour last night at Melbourne's Myer Music Bowl with Police called to stop eager fans who couldn't get a ticket attempting to get in regardless.

The fence surrounding the Myer Music Bowl was pushed over at one stage with one fan telling Undercover News about four people ran through before pursued by security.

Police were called and lined about 20 squad cars around the fenced off area to successfully block further attempts of a break through and diffuse a potential riot. They patrolled the fenced off area through-out the gig stopping any chaos brewing.

Metallica at the Myer Music Bowl was the ultimate blokes night out with the audience made up on maybe 90% male fans.

Read the entire article at Undercover

Admittedly, I've been married for over 5 years now, so chasing women isn't a major pass time. However, a concert comprised of 90% males isn't my bag.

Admittedly, I've been married for over 5 years now, so chasing women isn't a major pass time. However, a concert comprised of 90% males isn't my bag.

Likewise. But just because you are on a diet does not mean you can't look at the menu!!

And anyway, Metallica, bah. I wouldn't go even if I did have a ticket.

people that eager to listen to new metallica LOL,

now if it was a show lets say 16 years ago then that would make sence metallica used to kick ass now they are just crap, St. Anger was an okay album tho but still wasent Metallica

Now Ride the lighning days they was a damn good band that if I got all the way to the show and couldent get a ticket Id try to get in wouldent cause a riot over it tho