it's alliercollins' birthday!!

rainbowdemon

• 11 months later...

Thanks everyone, except dude. Yes the birthday email was nice, but I thought I had 10 people who remembered me or were being nice, but instead it is only Dude raising his post count. +5 for the love, -5 for the spam, +1 for the love in the spam. Alright you are ahead on the day, thanks :)

Anyway disgruntled says the least of it I suppose. I am just not an internet person. I suppose I know a lot about it, I love to help people, but I hate dealing with most people, so it is a no win situation for me. I just bum around slickdeals once in a while and comment on hardware so that people don't waste money. Outside of that the most I ever say online is an occasional comment in a binary newsgroup or private bt site.

But yeah.. What I have been up to. College is, as usual, a killer. Going to a very hard college is especially a killer. The real killer though. Going to a very hard college that has 10 week quarter systems. The same amount of work as there is in a 15 week semester, 5 less weeks to do it, and a college trying to push up to elite status so the work just keeps getting harder and harder and my time less and less. More classes, less time, more work. Lovely combo. I go year around too, so it really starting to wear me out.

Anyway no more boring you guys. I am going to go rest. Long night with friends, just got back and even with alcohol in my system I am going to try and finish my C++ homework for the night. Which will be me with a laptop on the couch, falling asleep ten minutes after I start.

So yeah. Thanks guys, once again. Thanks rainbow for the 6:54 save, Dude for the timely birthday email, Potato for always saying she remembers me, everytime I am mentioned (swear to god I have seen in 6 times at least dating back to zeropaid. Someday she will forget me), Hunter old friend thanks for the kind words, and the rest of you, thanks a lot.

Still none of you beat the stupid ecard my mother sent me where she proclaimed I am the greatest thing that ever happened to her and it had a cat scratching stuff on the card. Hallmark moment trounces two dude posts. Now if Dude were to claim that I was the greatest thing that ever happened to him, that might put him ahead. Just saying...

Anyway take it easy guys, thanks again, see you around. My apologies for how poorly typed it is. Blurring up..

-Allie

You never bore me. :) Nor will I forget you (at least, not anytime soon).

(do i really say that every time you're mentioned??? yeesh)

School will be over someday, I have no idea how much longer you have, but it'll be over eventually!

Have a drink or ten and enjoy yourself!!