Important: Read.

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

Due to circumstances that are unfortunate, I will not attend to this site any longer. There have been things in my life that have thrown me off enough to force me to either close this site or just give up on it among other things. I might one day come back to help it out again but not anytime within the next few weeks so I am nearly handing it to anyone who wants it.

The only things this person has to do is maintain a $6.27 hosting fee per month and its yours. This domain will not expire until 10-22-2004. It's free to anyone (except for hosting fees). I will award the site to whoever gets the most "votes" or "support" and if they want it. I will make my decision on November 25. Good luck to all.

I'm sorry to you all. Thanks for supporting me.

wish i could take over--but professional duties and commitments won't let me.

this is a cool site--you did alot of work..you should be proud . there's no need to put pressure on yourself. i know plenty of sites, professionally funded ones, that often go on hiatus. this is normal in the scheme of things. treat beatking as a hobby--and nurture it on your own time, and let it grow...which it will.

maybe what you need is a partner--that way you get to keep your investment and share it with someone cool

im willing to help post some articles if that will alleviate some pressure (you will have to give me some of your source leads). And I'm sure others will chip in. All you have to do is reach out and ask and we can help you in the meantime.

anyway, thats my advice. :D

That's very bad news. The site is just starting to take off. You have been doing a great job with it. I've been trying to be as involved as I can be. Trying to help it grow. Whatever happens, I think you will ,make the right choice. I woulld hate to see the site die!! btw/ Dudeas incool has good advice.

:(

This is unfortunate. :(

If this is the way it has to be, I'll take it over for a guaranteed 6 months if the other members are interested. At the end of six months if you have more time or interest you can take it back over.

Even if that's agreeable to the others, I would still expect that the site would continue to have everyone's support?

beat sense I got the same Host I will take it and keep it going in the right direction for you. I think we can talk to mako about it so give me a PM or something

How cool of you guys to volunteer to help out. I'd be delighted to help either of you, the both of you, or the BeatKing himself. Just let me know...let's make this site happen.

BTW I will pay all hosting charges (Sense Im friends with the host) and already have an account with them that I barely use. I use this board software to so Im familar with it... I think though that we could all work together on the site as "Bosses" But I could be the one that keeps it up.

I have no interest in being a "boss" either Yoda, my thoughts were pretty similar to yours. I'm offering to help with the financial, but the members will have to do their part. ie. news, etc.

until BeatFactory feels he wants the ball back

Thanks for the support guys, it really isn't financial at all just some things I've got to take care of in life before I tend back to this site. Like I stated earlier if you guys would like to start a poll or whatever or even take care of the site all together as a team, it would be incredibly awesome! My decision will be made by November 25th as I stated earlier.

I think we are all agreeable to take care of the site for ya--but I think we are all hoping you will eventually come back to what you created.

I will offer to put of related technology articles, and music ones when I find them. Anyone have any ideas on how to divide up the responsibilities? This should be fun.

I would suggest using UTC's old method, in which there were no moderators, and make all four admins.

And then create another forum branch that only admin's can post to discuss individual ideas among ourselves.

(LOL - that's only if the idea of co-admins even wins the poll)

Thus far, we're the only 4 to have voted.

I like all of the ideas presented already. I am sure that I will come back to the site sometime, but as you can tell, it wants to turn into more of a community page where the members make this site possible. I will stop by and post every now and then, but not like before until I get things straight in my life. I am happy to see four of you guys teaming up together to run this.

Depending on that poll (be sure to get a few other people to vote as well !) I will assign this site over to whomever. Oh yeah... if you can get KRELL to vote for your four-member team ... the November 25th date will just disappear and I'll lay down the law and hand it over to you guys immediately.

Whomever retains the site, I wish you the best of luck and I will still be available to help with anything that may come up as a problem or whatnot.

.::BF::.