For Redneck

DudeAsInCool

2004-12-02 - Wireless Flash Weird News

Gun Loaded With Barbecue Smokes Up Interest In Texas

SAN MARCOS, Texas (Wireless Flash) -- A five-foot tall revolver loaded with a barbecue in its barrel is triggering quite a buzz in San Marcos, Texas.

The over-sized gun is located on the property of the El Golfo de Mexico Restaurant and establishment owner Juan Torres says "tons" of people each day stop to take pictures with the novelty item.

The grilling weapon features a working barbecue nestled inside the gun's barrel and was bought by Torres for $600 a couple of months ago from a man in Dallas who was selling it in a garage sale.

http://www.ncbuy.com/news/2004-12-02/1011221.html

so megabitch, does he use ammo, or he just points and says BANG?

so megabitch, does he use ammo, or he just points and says BANG?

He used ammo, and no, :nope: there is no bulletproof glass in a TV.

IT WAS A MESS!!!! :rofl:

The whole room was quaked! :lmao:

This guy is really nuts! He did not check if it was loaded, he thought it wasn't but sometimes people make mistakes...

That is exactly what I'm afraid of. He (this friend) let me hold his Smit en Wesson and I enjoyed seeing en feeling a machine which is made for about 150 years in the same way, with very fine precission. But when he put his Walther in my hands, I got scared. You do not see a thing, everything is inside en hidden. If it's loaded, blocked or not, you cannot see! When I would ever need a weapon I think I do prefer a revolver!

what was on?