wallpapers

rainbowdemon

Correction: The site is not mine, I have no connection to it other than that's where my BG's come from. This is Feenies-Wife and KrzyKitty's or KittyKat's place ...Gbread's daughter. Both are excellent artists and do take personal orders for BG's last I knew.

Edited by Amber

We are currently moving the site to a different server, not only KFWcreations, but KFWcreations2 and KFWNascar as well. We will have them all on one site, and hopefully this new site will be able to handle our traffic a little better. Rainbowdemond, Im glad to see you found something you liked. If there is anything you would like to see, please don't hesitate to drop us an e-mail at [email protected] We will be happy to whip something up and post it on the site:)

Edited by Feenies-Wife

beautiful stuff there.

Ok Well, After hours of work, its still not completely finished, but we had to move ASAP. there are some more things we have to do, But the basics are there, you can get to the site, and get what ever you want, with out running out of BW. LOL I hope you enjoy:)KFW Nascar

Oh I forgot to add, forgive us for the adds.... :whiteflag:

Edited by rainbowdemon

• 2 weeks later...
Ok Well, After hours of work, its still not completely finished, but we had to move ASAP. there are some more things we have to do, But the basics are there, you can get to the site, and get what ever you want, with out running out of BW. LOL I hope you enjoy:)KFW Nascar

These wallpapers are stunningly beautiful!! Would it be a problem if I shared them on a DC private hub?

btw/ I didn't edit your post. I meant to click the quote button and clicked the edit button by mistake.

• 4 weeks later...

I got a collection of 600 wallpapers on my HDD. It's "2.0" of my collection.

I released 1.0, which had 333 wallpapers on runbutcanthide.com.

I've gathered pretty much all the ones I need to release it, but I got the small problem that they're very messy.

Does anyone know how to write a script (python perhaps?) that renames them all to Wallpaper001.jpg, Wallpaper002.jpg etc...without changing the extensions?

Here's a screen of my current wallpaper. It's also included in my collection.

I also included a transparent console so u can see the window decorations.

/me likes to show off..

click

Edited by DaBlade

• 8 months later...

These wallpapers are stunningly beautiful!! Would it be a problem if I shared them on a DC private hub?

btw/ I didn't edit your post. I meant to click the quote button and clicked the edit button by mistake.

Wow./..like 16 years later...

No I don't mind who shares what.

Its all good, been changed over the last year a lot, more to chose from and new ones go up about once every week...even though we don't walways have time to change the messages in the iframe.