Creepy Teachers & Other Shameful Authority Figures

Shawn

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice priest. The kid is the brother of one of our members...

Maybe a last Christmas Eve at Sacred Heart

By Jon Brodkin / News Staff Writer

Saturday, December 25, 2004

NATICK -- Parishioners at the final Christmas Eve Mass at Sacred Heart vowed to keep their church open last night, as controversy bloomed over a priest who allegedly began an altercation with a choirboy who was collecting signatures protesting the church's planned closing.

Sacred Heart, on Eliot Street, is slated to be closed by the Archdiocese of Boston tomorrow. But some parishioners say they will not leave the church and plan a vigil similar to one at St. Anselm's in Sudbury, which has lasted more than 100 days.

Parishioners were also angered by the Rev. Joseph Slyva, who allegedly grabbed 14-year-old Brendan Melchiorri in an attempt to confiscate a list of about 90 signatures the choirboy had collected to protest the church closing. The alleged incident occurred during a 4 p.m. Mass, while a different priest led the service.

"He grabbed me by the arm and said 'What are those?'" Brendan Melchiorri said. Brendan, who called the church his "second home," also said the priest tried to take the list of signatures but he would not let go of them. Then Slyva told him to get out of the church, the boy said.

In tears, Brendan also said "I don't know why he doesn't want to keep the church open....I'm coming on Sunday. I don't care if I'm arrested. I'm coming to Mass."

According to the boy's mother, Susan Melchiorri, Slyva also physically forced both her son and husband to leave the church.

"I said to him 'How do you sleep at night?' and he said 'I sleep very well,'" she said.

As he left Mass, Slyva did not say a word when asked by a News reporter whether he had grabbed the boy or tried to take the signatures.

In the wake of the incident, it seemed likely parishioners would stay in the church past tomorrow in an effort to keep it open. During Mass, two men attempted to hang a sign on the church stating "Vigil in progress. Save Sacred Heart. Please join us." Police prevented the men from hanging the sign because they did not have permission.

Though the church is not scheduled to close until tomorrow, parishioners said they planned to begin the vigil after the conclusion of last night's 6 p.m. Mass.

Angie Coppellotti, a parishioner, said some people planned to stay last night and that she planned to join the vigil herself in the following days.

"There's others who are going to do the vigil tonight," she said. "It's been planned out."

Peter Borre, co-chairman of the Council of Parishes, a group which advises churches scheduled to close, was on hand last night and vowed to support the parishioners.

"There are three people who are in the church as we speak and they intend to spend the night," Borre said. "Their intention is to be there 24/7, as of now."

A successful vigil requires at least $1,000 a month in expenses and a pool of about 20 people to guarantee a few are in the church at all times, he said. The archdiocese has closed 49 churches, and vigils are ongoing at seven, not including Sacred Heart, Borre said.

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/localReg...articleid=86070

The video:

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/4023849/detail.html

Rubbery weapons stretch school's patience

By Times Staff

Published December 25, 2004

Where do you stand on the rubber band issue? Are they useful doodads for holding things together, or missiles capable of shooting someone's eye out?

In schools around the world, kids are launching wadded paper missiles, which they call birdies, tweeters, zombie darts, microshooters, hornets and wasps.

Whatever they're called, they pack quite a sting.

Says a Cincinnati master prankster (eighth-grader) who goes by Doctorworm32 at an online forum, the Prank Institute: "Got so bad teacher took away bands. People would come into class with welts on their cheeks."

Young Middle Magnet School of Mathematics, Science & Technology in Tampa, perhaps stretched beyond its limit, has banned the band. In a December newsletter, the Buffalo Bulletin, administrators warned parents and students.

- ELISABETH DYER, Times staff writer

"There have been recent incidences of students at our school using rubber bands as a method of projecting objects at other people. The students refer to some of the projectile objects as "wasps.' Occasionally, students are using their fingers to project the wasps. These activities have resulted in injured students.

"Rubber bands are not permitted at school. If students are in possession of rubber bands for any reason they will be subject to consequences that may include out of school suspension. When rubber bands are required for classroom use, they will be provided and collected."

http://sptimes.com/2004/12/25/Floridian/Ru...ons_stret.shtml

Sounds like my high school days. Damn we used to have some good paper wad wars. We didn't shoot paper clips or other dangerous items and never tried to hit someone in the head/face. If you roll the paper tight as Hell you can sure put a welt on someone's ass. I don't think any of the marks were permanent though.

On the other hand I haven't inspected my ass lately. Can I get someone to help over here? :lol:

*crickets chirping...

:lol::lol::lol: *coffee flying all over* Wolfie! get the fuck over here! oh wait, he's in Panama.

Yep, he's in Panama. He wouldn't help inspect my ass for long term paper wad scars but you notice who he wants to come to Panama to save his ass from the locals. :lol:

have you been drinking again? WTF are you talking about? :lol:

Sounds like my high school days. Damn we used to have some good paper wad wars. We didn't shoot paper clips or other dangerous items and never tried to hit someone in the head/face. If you roll the paper tight as Hell you can sure put a welt on someone's ass. I don't think any of the marks were permanent though.

On the other hand I haven't inspected my ass lately. Can I get someone to help over here?

Yeah, those were the days.

This one time, when some stupid fucking moron shot me with a wad while I was minding my own damn business, I smashed a fucking chair across his face.

Never say him again. Everyone says the brownies they had at his funeral were pretty good.

The moral of the story kids? Stop throwing shit. Only monkeys at the zoo do that.

you're lucky. i hated my schools, hated the kids and they hated me. end of story. :lol:

(Published Wednesday, January 5, 2005 09:49:36 AM CST)

Associated Press

RACINE, Wis. - A 22-year-old woman who was coach of a private volleyball club has been charged with having sex with one of her 16-year-old male players.

...The boy allegedly told a sheriff's investigator that he had had sex with Bradley about five or 10 times.

His mother has said her son's grades dropped from A's and B's to D's and F's and he has run away from home at least three times since being confronted about the relationship, according to the complaint.

(link isnt working)

A 16 year old guy got to have sex with a 22 year old and now he's abused? WTF? And what the hell is his mother smoking?

lol

I think you got your links mixed up

A 16 year old guy got to have sex with a 22 year old and now he's abused? WTF? And what the hell is his mother smoking?

lol

I think you got your links mixed up

Yep, I posted the Ikea product instead of the article's link, which isnt working now

Back to topic--If mom hadnt interfered the boy would be getting A's and still having a good time :lol:

Teacher Charged With Having Sex With Student

Thu Jan 6, 1:08 PM ET

A Bay City high school teacher was arrested and charged with having sex with a student, Local 2 reported in an exclusive story Wednesday.

Janay Willson, 31, was indicted on two counts of sexual assault of a child.

Matagorda County officials said she had a sexual relationship with the 16-year-old male student in December 1999 and January 2000 but it did not come to light until 2004. The student has since graduated.

Sources told Local 2 that officials are awaiting paternity tests on one of Willson's children to determine if the student is the baby's father.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=...24619&printer=1

The kid graduated!

10-Year-Old Girl Runs Into Problems With City

POSTED: 7:24 am EST January 6, 2005

UPDATED: 12:19 pm EST January 6, 2005

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. -- Miami Beach city officials reportedly told a 10-year-old girl who wanted to sell cookies and drinks in her front yard to raise money for tsunami victims that she could not hold the fundraiser because they could not grant her an occupational license.

http://www.local10.com/news/4053892/detail.html

Pathetic :reallymad: :reallymad: :reallymad:

post-86-1105048972.jpg

BRISTOL, Va. A teacher at a middle school in Bristol, Virginia has been suspended following accusations she had sex with one of her students.

Authorities say 32-year-old Melissa Deel of Bristol, Tennessee, is charged with felony carnal knowledge and taking indecent liberties with the boy, who is 13. Deel taught eighth-grade ancient world history and contemporary world issues.

http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=2767872

Seems to me that the student was getting a worldly education :lol: The message I;m getting here is that there are a lot of horny teachers out there who need attention :bigsmile:

Woman Faces Multiple Counts Of Lewd Acts With Children

POSTED: 10:23 am PST January 6, 2005

UPDATED: 4:29 pm PST January 6, 2005

ORANGE, Calif. -- An Orange middle school teacher accused of having sexual contact with two 13-year-old boys who were former students was arraigned Thursday.

Sarah Suzanne Bench-Salorio, 28, of Orange, was charged with 20 counts of lewd acts on a child under 14 years old. The suspect, who taught for two years at Santiago Charter Middle School, was arrested Tuesday, a day after one of the boys told his parents about the alleged contact with his former teacher, Sgt. Dave Hill said.

Bench-Salorio, who taught reading and English, was booked Wednesday at the Orange County Jail, with bond set at $1 million, a jail clerk said.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/4055460/detail.html

Woman Faces Multiple Counts Of Lewd Acts With Children

POSTED: 10:23 am PST January 6, 2005

UPDATED: 4:29 pm PST January 6, 2005

ORANGE, Calif. -- An Orange middle school teacher accused of having sexual contact with two 13-year-old boys who were former students was arraigned Thursday.

Sarah Suzanne Bench-Salorio, 28, of Orange, was charged with 20 counts of lewd acts on a child under 14 years old. The suspect, who taught for two years at Santiago Charter Middle School, was arrested Tuesday, a day after one of the boys told his parents about the alleged contact with his former teacher, Sgt. Dave Hill said.

Bench-Salorio, who taught reading and English, was booked Wednesday at the Orange County Jail, with bond set at $1 million, a jail clerk said.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/4055460/detail.html

Students Strip Searched In Hunt For Missing $10 Bill

POSTED: 1:04 pm EST January 7, 2005

TEXAS CITY, Texas -- Some parents were up in arms Friday after 10 students were strip-searched for a missing $10 bill at an award-winning charter school in Texas. The incident happened Thursday at Mainland Preparatory Academy near Texas City, The Galveston County Daily News reported.

Principal Wilma Green said seven girls and three boys -- ages 11 and 12 -- had been in study hall when they were told to strip to their underwear. She said the boys were sent off with a male teacher and the girls with a female teacher for the search.

http://www.local6.com/news/4061915/detail.html