Great New Release

TheAlmightyAya-sama

Hey everybody. If you haven't heard about Rammstein yet, you've got to check them out. Their music is like nothing else-- They have their own style and sound totally different from other bands. They are so refreshing in a time of bands that all blend together. Rammstein has kept a great sound through their current four albums. Their unique sound utilizes guitars, drums and keyborads, plus the awesome, raw voice of Till Lindemann, the groups singer.

They just came out with a new album, Reise, Reise, which includes great songs like Mein Teil, Amerika, Moskau and Ohne Dich. Go check out their stuff today. You can visit this site for more info on this great band: http://www.m80teams.com/?Qzo3MjM6Mzk1OTU1

Edited by TheAlmightyAya-sama

They're alright, but I wouldn't call them revolutionary. I have the Sehnsucht album and it's pretty good. Most rockers have heard "Du Hast" already.

Actually, I just "acquired" Herzeleid and Mutter but I haven't listened to them yet. As far as the new album, all I've heard is "Amerika." It was good and humorous in the beginning, now it's just old. Not sure if I care for a band whose first single is a dig on another country.

Hey what do you know! Your link leads to the Official Online Rammstein Team. You posted at BeatKing! Wait'll the guys at the office hear about that!

We'll prolly never hear from you again. <_>

rammstein aren`t too bad....but, like early (and late) ACDC and other metal/shock type bands their songs can all sound a bit too similar and a bit too boring...i think that they are more of a live/visual experience....friends of mine have told me that their stage presence is pretty cool......

I actually just caught a piece of one of their stage shows fron Germany. Appears to feature the nasty on stage.

apparently the vocalist urinates all over the audience at some of their concerts..(outside i suppose)....nice little number..i don`t think...

post-7-1102050818.jpg