The Random Thread

method77

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a pic of North Brooklyn (lower left) where I live...I literally a hop, skip and jump to Manhattan...

I dunno much about hop, skip and jumpin' cause I'm kinda old and have a bad back. I see you are in high-rise location. We have somethin' in common cause I live in a high-rise too.

post-59-1101079253.jpg

I dunno much about hop, skip and jumpin' cause I'm kinda old and have a bad back. I see you are in high-rise location. We have somethin' in common cause I live in a high-rise too.

:blink::lol: Good Lord...Red...it looks a bit unsteady...see now I'm going to worry about you...if one of those cinderblocks gives...you'll be a hoppin', skippin' and jumpin' down that there mountain...yikes! :lol:

Can you get me a pet man please?

i would love to, they're great for the ego (that is, if you don't mind being w/someone young enough to be your child (one of the good things about being old) and the dude can't mind either) :lol:

yes i know i live a perverted and disgusting life...somehow it suits me. :lol:

Pet man?? :lol: ... Well, I guess I better go now.  I know I am in deep do-do.  Again. :wha':

:lol: ('bastard!') :wub::lol:

ive got anlot of work to do, and i shaved my pubic hair off.

prove it. (i'm kidding: TMI!)

you said breast.... and black.... and taste

:lol::lol::lol: what method said.

Here's a pic of North Brooklyn (lower left) where I live...I literally a hop, skip and jump to Manhattan...

OMG, you live in williamsburgh or greenpoint? holy shit, in 2001 pet man was living on withers street, paying a thou a month for a teeny-tiny and very narrow shoebox shaped place. do you like it there?

ps, i think this should be the ADD thread cause it sounds like my usual train o' thought. :lol: when people ask me 'where is this train going?' i always ask them to remind me what we're talking about cause i've been accused of being all over the place and i don't know why. :lol:

OMG, you live in williamsburgh or greenpoint? holy shit, in 2001 pet man was living on withers street, paying a thou a month for a teeny-tiny and very narrow shoebox shaped place. do you like it there?

SG: yeah...I live in Greenpoint..born and raised...I love it. I own a house there (lucky me ;) ). Yes...the rents are obscene for a railroad apartment... :rolleyes: The music/art scene in Williamsburg is happening...I hope GY gets a gig over there...*fingers crossed*

Yo Joey! What's going on...? :D

as long as he can pet my special spots I'm all for that :bigsmile:

Perverts make the world go round ;) :lol:

I really like jippers tain of thought there....made me buy razors :D

I love your thinking!!

Post pics please. Before, during, and after the razor thingie. :bigsmile:

How about a video?? :lol: