Happy Friday 11/19/04. Wassup for the Weekend?

DudeAsInCool

I'm at work right now now but thank God/Allah/Buddah/Zeus/etc I have -limited- internet and can listen to my favorite radio.

Work will go on until Sunday when I go to Athens find friends and hopefully find tickets for the Nick Cave concert next week

Girlfriend is motoring back from bringing her kids down to visit her dad in NC this past week--as I type she is probably rolling through NYC or New Haven, and she should be rolling in here about 5 AM...and the bathroom in her Providence apartment her landlord had torn apart two weeks ago this Saturday is still not finished (!), so it looks like we'll all be camping out here for at least a few more days.

I just got done painting one of the back bedrooms and putting the furniture back in, and the realtor is coming by tomorrow to finalize the whole rental lease thing we're doing to hopefully finance the mortgage on another house closer to civilization, i think we have to go sign some comitment papers at the bank too. Then for the rest of the weekend I'll probably be steaming off wallpaper, painting the other bedrooms, and definitely making up for lost time with project we're-insane-so-lets-have-more-kids, :P

Wassup Folks?

you first. :lol:

but really, i'm gonna try to get some more reefer (boo-fuckin hoo, i'm out again and totally straight :lol:) and then i think we're (as usual) just gonna veg out and drink a lot. sometime over the weekend i'll be forced to book a flight to DE and my doctor's cause i have an appointment in about ten days.

and then i'll be making a res for NYC, now i'm going in january (the horror!). and i won't be wearing my 'designated terrorist' T-shirt on the plane like i wanted to. :lol: because people will NOT see it's a joke and i really don't need the extra added attention.

we're-insane-so-lets-have-more-kids
:lol::lol::lol:

Designated terrorist would be cool. Last time my brother went to Canada I told him not to shave for a month, hold the Quiran/Korani in one hand and along with his dark skin (due to extreme sun exposure) he would be a perfect terrorist wannabe but they wouldn't think it was funny so we forgot it

beautiful weekend here on the coromandel peninsula (first days of our summer) down here in little old nz...no kids for the weekend..just me and the missus on the ranch..she`s having a few brews, watching tv and i`m sitting in front of my pc " enhancing my download state " (everythings plentiful down here at the moment slum goddess) marveling at my dsl speed which has just had the 256k cap removed and my isp is giving us 2mb/s. finished getting the motor on her bmw rebuilt and went for a blast to the beach tonight which is rapidly filling up with tourists..we`re only 13 k`s from the coast on a very fast, windy road .....life is good....

you first. :lol:

I was waiting for someone to call me on my shit :lol: BTW, S.G., that coffee was for you. I hope to be celebrating the conclusion to a month long negotiation with a movie, a dinner, and some mischief. :bigsmile: I also have to move some stuff out of storage... grrr

When the sun goes down tomorrow I'll be stepping out to see the Tragically Hip. The ticket clearly prohibits pictures, but maybe I can be sneaky-sneaky.

True but if i did that the wife would yell :reallymad: and i really dont need that :lol:

I know what you mean.

Your wife is yelling at the front door and your dog is barking at the back door. Which one do you let in first??

The dog of course. Once he gets in the house he will shut up. :lol:

Today I rode in a car for 8 hours..now I'm on here. Tomorrow is my Anniversary and I'm going to a party that my family and friends have every year 12 Birthdays and 6 Anniversaries in November for all of us and I'm gonna kick ass in the pool tourney!!! ;)

beautiful weekend here on the coromandel peninsula (first days of our summer) down here in little old nz...no kids for the weekend..just me and the missus on the ranch..she`s having a few brews, watching tv and i`m sitting in front of my pc " enhancing my download state " (everythings plentiful down here at the moment slum goddess) marveling at my dsl speed which has just had the 256k cap removed and my isp is giving us 2mb/s. finished getting the motor on her bmw rebuilt and went for a blast to the beach tonight which is rapidly filling up with tourists..we`re only 13 k`s from the coast on a very fast, windy road .....life is good....

NZ sounds better and better since my BF forced me to sit through all 3 LOTR a few (hundred) times (well, we don't have the 3rd one yet but rented it once), i love the scenery and have been kind of looking at travel things to NZ for a year or so. :)

happy anniversary, Amber. thank you for the coffee, Dude (you do know where it ended up, don't you?) :lol:

Today I rode in a car for 8 hours..now I'm on here. Tomorrow is my Anniversary and I'm going to a party that my family and friends have every year 12 Birthdays and 6 Anniversaries in November for all of us and I'm gonna kick ass in the pool tourney!!! ;)

*woot*

:frog: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :frog:

How many happy years?