Eminem - just lose it

method77

Of all crappy songs I've ever heard, this is the MOST ANNOYING ©RAP EVER!

I can't believe this crap tops all charts around the world. I know pop/rap and all that suck but THIS IS TOO MUCH! :reallymad:

I didnt hear the new stuff yet, but I really liked his profile in Vanity Fair. Like his music or not, I thought his anti-Bush sentiments were provocative

i'm not a fan of that song but Eminem is one of the best rap artists ever.he created a style that works for him,if any other rapper tried to do some of his songs it would never work.i think his stuff is creatve and inventive and puts out stuff that no other rapper can pull off so i think he deserves a little repect.

No respect for this track at least. 'Lose Yourself' was pretty good for a rap song and his views on politics are ok but this song is ANNOYING. No creativity, no lyrics, no nothing. The rhythm is like those pre-installed rhythms you get in cheap keyboards. The lyrics were probably written by his kid. Awful!

I agree with malicious. He is just testing people.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Our picks

• Wait, Burning Man is going online-only? What does that even look like?
      You could have been forgiven for missing the announcement that actual physical Burning Man has been canceled for this year, if not next. Firstly, the nonprofit Burning Man organization, known affectionately to insiders as the Borg, posted it after 5 p.m. PT Friday. That, even in the COVID-19 era, is the traditional time to push out news when you don't want much media attention. 
      But secondly, you may have missed its cancellation because the Borg is being careful not to use the C-word. The announcement was neutrally titled "The Burning Man Multiverse in 2020." Even as it offers refunds to early ticket buyers, considers layoffs and other belt-tightening measures, and can't even commit to a physical event in 2021, the Borg is making lemonade by focusing on an online-only version of Black Rock City this coming August.    Read more...
      More about Burning Man, Tech, Web Culture, and Live EventsView the full article
      • 0 replies
    • Post in What Are You Listening To?
      Post in What Are You Listening To?