slum_goddess

Yeah. I do agree!

It is a great land to go to for a holliday! :bigsmile:

But - just as they say of France, <_>

(its a nice land but it is a pitty that so many frenchmen live there),

that goes for Tukkerland as well: its a pitty so many Tukkers live there..........

:lmao:

ha ha

wacht maar tot ik groot ben

Sorry for this dutch words

megabitch, i am only on a mac now because my boyfriend refused to further mess w/my machine after i had a little visitor last spring (when i was in germany and my boyfriend was in england and had to give me tech-help constantly, very expensive and very frustrating for the both of us). anyway, this was called a trojan and it installed bullshit on my machine, logging all my keystrokes.

THANK FUCK I NOTICED ALL THAT WEIRD SHIT (like my homepage changing to some cheap-o online drugs store) BEFORE I ORDERED AGAIN FROM AMAZON! or he would have had my creditcard number as well.

my machine was 7 years old and about to give it up at any moment anyway. the thing of it is, i was so ignorant when i bought my PC i had no idea people had a choice. then i began reading shit online and realised there were Macs....DUH ME! hee hee.

i was on my BF's 8 year old Mac until about a week ago; then he bought me a(nother) used Mac, but this one is only 5 years old.

ps, megabitch, if you're talking about the netscape browser not being compatible w/MS/windows, the mozilla firefox browser IS compatible and much lighter on your PC's system.

nah, you wouldn't be today. i'm on a (PC) laptop. a-GAIN! dammit.

but...it could be worse! it's almost impossible to post to my site (cause i like to have like all my fave political blogs talking about the same topic, in tabs on my browser so i can read people's opinions back and forth...but this machine is so sensitive that like if i breathe on it, weird unexpected shit happens.

however, i feel your pain (i do). if you go to e-bay and happen to find a used Mac (they're pretty cheap there) and send me links to those pages, i will be happy to have my BF check out stuff you might want to get and he'll tell you what questions to ask, or he'll ask the seller directly; i asked him and he said 'sure' because the both of us have a 'thing' (let's call it) against microsoft's monopoly and proprietary protocol and we're more than happy to help those who'd like to switch.

um...what topic is this again? *scrolls* oh yeah, skype. sorry for the OT.; i'd put it in a PM if it wsn't so damn hard to type and highlight and stuff. sorry everyone.