Wassup For the Weekend • 11/05/04

DudeAsInCool

Happy November folks. With the political race over, it's nice to return to our normal routines..and the holday season is not far away.

My plans for the weekend are no plans - Saturday, I think a movie is in order, but it could be a football Saturday. On Sunday, I will be having a Bible reading class and inviting some Hollywood folks over for potluck, followed by some group singing of "Hail to the Chief" and "Onward Christian Soldiers" - must keep up with 'what's in' with the populace :lol: (J/K - no offense to any religious folks here)

Whats up with you guys?

post-59-1099689438.jpg

Not much going on this weekend.....had the house I am buying inspected today...inspection went well....saturday I am working the Houston Rockets season opener....sunday Hockey.. :lmao:

I over did it with the alcohol last night. Still shakey now :(

I'm in Never Drink Again mode right now, so the plan is for a quiet one.

Good Lord...felt that way last weekend BUT have plans to get together with the girls and rock on Saturday night...Going to try to watch the alcohol intake (yeah right :rolleyes: O and making lots of glass ... got some great patterns...the following being one of them.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

post-59-1099682831.jpg

Attended a wedding and saw some friends last weekend, so this one is all about me. I am going to be spontaneous and do whatever strikes me. I would like to go see the new Jude Law movie, Alfie. Anyone know if it's any good?

On Sunday, I will be having a Bible reading class and inviting some Hollywood folks, followed by some group singing of "Hail to the Chief" and "Onward Christian Soldiers" - must keep up with 'what's in' with the populace

:lol:

Long weekend of reading ahead + GY on Saturday and soccer on Sunday...

Attended a wedding and saw some friends last weekend, so this one is all about me. I am going to be spontaneous and do whatever strikes me. I would like to go see the new Jude Law movie, Alfie. Anyone know if it's any good?

Has a stellar cast. Heard it's well made. FYI, this is a remake of the 60s film starring Michael Caine.

Awesome I'll go check it out then. The Alfie guy reminds me of someone I know. ;)

I'm going to grouse about, barking orders and insults at all I meet.

Hope this clears up soon.

kia ora....my wife and kids tell me i do that all the time :rolleyes:............having a nice, quiet, well-sedated weekend on winMX............take it easy one and all....

my BF bought me a new Mac so i'm gonna have to allow him to pry my ass off the seat for awhile, hahahaha. we're gonna chill, smoke a huge amount of weed and drink ourselves into oblivion, mostly. amazon delivered the Field Guide to Trees and Field Guide to Birds yesterday so i expect to spend a lot of time staring out the windows (a lot more than i do now, and i do that a LOT anyway). :lol:

my BF bought me a new Mac so i'm gonna have to allow him to pry my ass off the seat for awhile, hahahaha.

Welcome to Mac country :good job:

well my wife bought a new ferret so i'm sure i will have to play with the little shit this weekend and on sunday the pittsburgh steelers are playing the undfeated philly eagles so i will spend all day sunday in my underwear watching football.here is a pic of my new ferret

post-59-1099735998.jpg

sorry forgot to include the name....it's Zues.he is only 7 weeks old and still likes to bite at the fingers but he will stop that once he gets a little older.

When he gets older then the entire hand begins to look more appetizing to him? :blink:

post-59-1099765377.jpg