Beats & Pieces Volume Three - Various

method77

beats_pieces_three.jpgThe third installment in Barely Breaking Even’s trusted ‘Beats & Pieces’ series, compiled once again by label founder Peter Adarkwah, travels through electronic house (Herbert), hip hop, future disco (Sunburst Band), future soul gems (D’Nell), soulful house (Erro), nu-skool boogie (George Levin) and Kenny Dope-resuscitated jazz classics. An essential selection of cuts aimed at the alternative dancefloor.

Track Listings

Disc: 1

1. Herbert - The Audience

2. High Tide - Palukar Pir

3. Erro - Don’t Change

4. DJ Gregory - Don’t Know Malendro

5. George Levin - I Got Somebody

6. DJ Shaheer Williams - Beside Myself

7. Oscar Sulley - Bukom Mashie

8. Jerome And Dennis - Timbuktu

9. Samurai - Jazztronik

10. Sin Palabras - Yeyema (John Beltran Mix)

11. Amp Fiddler - Love & War (Version)

Disc: 2

1. I:Cube + RZA - Can You Deal With That?

2. Sunburst Band - Far Beyond

3. Stateless - Fall Into You

4. Kenny Dope - La Malanga

5. Crusho - Someone To Love

6. D'nell - This Thing

7. Billy Brooks - Fourty Days

8. Marco Di Marco - Take Off

9. Herbert - Wake Up

10. The Hustle – (B-Boy Disco Edit)

11. Tiga - Hot In Herre

Own this motherf****r

• 3 months later...

I didn't go to my High School prom. I stayed home to listen to a baseball game on the radio. However, the DC5's time had pretty much passed by 1969. I was more into Al Kooper, Richie Havens, Led Zeppelin, Creedence Clearwater Revival and Ten Years After by then. Most of my high school classmates were strictly top 40 followers, I'd suspect. But sadly the DC5 had jumped the shark by then. :(

I didn't go to my High School prom. I stayed home to listen to a baseball game on the radio. However, the DC5's time had pretty much passed by 1969. I was more into Al Kooper, Richie Havens, Led Zeppelin, Creedence Clearwater Revival and Ten Years After by then.

Sorry, I thnk I mistakenly confused you with that conservative rascal :lol: