Wassup For the Weekend • 10/29/04

DudeAsInCool

I watched "Shakespeare In Love" with my wife when it was on at the movies a couple yrs ago. I thought that movie would never end. It was the longest 90 minutes of my life. As we left the theatre I commented to my wife, "Damn, that movie was longer than Titanic". I was serious. Then I found out it was only 90 minutes. She was pissed because she liked it. She said she wanted to see it again sometime but I absolutely refused to be a part of that.

Deliver me from chick flicks. Only a Kerry speech could be worse.

Did you guys know that the outcome of Washington Redskins football games has correctly predicted the winner of every U.S. presidential election since 1936? The Redskins have proved to be a time-tested election predictor. In the previous 15 elections, if the Skins have lost their last home game prior to the election, the incumbent party has lost the White House. When they have won, the incumbent has stayed in power. This election year, that deciding game takes place on Sunday, October 31 ... vs. Green Bay.

So all you libs and Bush-haters need to be rooting for ol' GB! no... not George Bush but the Green Bay Packers!

GreenBay won!

redneck: I watched "Shakespeare In Love" with my wife

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HAHAHAHAHA! *pointing at redneck* ahhhhhHAHAHAHAHA!

The last of the kids have come and gone.

The best turn-out we've had in the 3 years we've lived here.

We had more young kids with their parents than usual, but overall it was a slower Halloween than we normally get. The Sunday thing put a damper on it I believe. Anybody need any candy? We have plenty left. None for Redneck though...the sugar will make him hyper and he'll go vote for BU_ _SH_ _ again.

I have lived here for 25 yrs and I don't recall ever having a trick or treater stop. I am just enough out of the way that it's not worth the trouble to come to my house. Frequent patrols around the yard with a shotgun may play a small role also. :)

I leave this computer online with "autovote" running. I think I have voted enough to cancel all y'all out......in each and every state. I probably have voted absentee from Greece 25 times as well. I figure Method hasn't voted that many times but I may be wrong.

Koop can't figure out why all the little kids have their parents with them. Michael Jackson wonders the same thing. :lol:

I have lived here for 25 yrs and I don't recall ever having a trick or treater stop. I am just enough out of the way that it's not worth the trouble to come to my house. Frequent patrols around the yard with a shotgun may play a small role also. :)

Might also be that the Rural Route mailboxes there have names like Uncle Grandpa Smith and Auntie Ma Jones....and that outsiders think it's odd that sheep live in the houses with most single men.

Might also be that the Rural Route mailboxes there have names like Uncle Grandpa Smith and Auntie Ma Jones....and that outsiders think it's odd that sheep live in the houses with most single men.

:lol::lol::lol: