Wassup For the Weekend • 10/29/04

DudeAsInCool

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

This weekend I am not doing much.....tonight I have to do the gold lot at the pavilion.. thumbsdown I know I will be bored out of my mind....

Saturday....working BUZZ FEST....(a local radio station, 94.5fm)....all day long at the pavilion....in the heat, rain (pray it doesn't) and all the drunk stupid peope I can handle...

Sunday....resting, not doing anything.......I may start packing (I might be a home owner soon, wish me luck)

Sunday....resting, not doing anything.......I may start packing (I might be a home owner soon, wish me luck)

Best of luck there moody...owning a home presents great rewards in giving a person a sense of belonging, along with the awareness of great responsibility. And you get to mow a yard 2/3 of the year!

bday party tonight @ Ruth's Chris - tomorrow at least in the Midwest we roll back one hour on the clocks, so there's one extra hour of partying for Saturday night for daylight savings and drinking in costumes, Sunday is NFL day @ my dad-in-law's.... at least the Green Bay game will be on... Bears are on later...

Did you guys know that the outcome of Washington Redskins football games has correctly predicted the winner of every U.S. presidential election since 1936?

The Redskins have proved to be a time-tested election predictor. In the previous 15 elections, if the Skins have lost their last home game prior to the election, the incumbent party has lost the White House. When they have won, the incumbent has stayed in power.

This election year, that deciding game takes place on Sunday, October 31 ... vs. Green Bay.

So all you libs and Bush-haters need to be rooting for ol' GB! no... not George Bush but the Green Bay Packers!

Edited by cjules13

You gotta give to the ugly kids too ASU!

It's lucky they have stopped showing Gridiron here then cjules. I used to support the Redskins. It would have torn me apart lol.

As for this weekend, I was planning to go out tonight, but I have been up since 5, so screw that. Tomorrow I will meet with some friends at the local watering hole, where we will sit discussing what to do next, until closing time, when we will all go home deciding it is too late to do anything else.

Haven't got a 31st plan yet.

Best of luck there moody...owning a home presents great rewards in giving a person a sense of belonging, along with the awareness of great resposibility. And you get to mow a yard 2/3 of the year!

Thanks Koop...

My brother has the pleasure of mowing the yard!! He'll be living with me (I think I need my head examined!! :bonk ) I may help him some.

Moving is going to suck....I have waaaayyyyyy too much stuff to move!!

Well today I had both my kids halloween parties at school...made some cupcakes and fun bags...

Tomorrow we are going to a "Boo at the Zoo" where they hand out candy and stuff at the zoo. Then a birthday party and maybe some sleep.

Sunday is trick or treating and after that I'm taking myself and husband and another couple to a showing of Texas Chainsaw Masicre and Halloween at a haunted Theatre.

Moving is going to suck....I have waaaayyyyyy too much stuff to move!!

:lol: where to begin? :lol: at least you don't have to pack up two apartments fulla stuff (80 boxes of books!) into a freight car going from NYC to Germany and then almost three years later, pack it all up again (90+ boxes of books!) from there to england. I'M SO SICK OF MOVING! so i think i'll stay here for-EVuh, hah! but really, it's extremely overwhelming and stressful but it does come to an end. :) *looks behind me at stacks of boxes of books cause the dude dint show up to put up the wall shelves* (i'd show a photo but i need BF here for the bluetooth thingy).

tonight we're going to our local (after vegging out w/huge quantities of reefer all day) and tomorrow we hit the streets in costume. *evil* mwah ha haaaaa!

happy halloween, guys.

Edited by slum_goddess

My weekend is TBA. :P

If anyone still cares I attended a wedding and watched lots of scary movies. If you want details on the wedding pm me. It was a hoot.

Edited by GabrielYoungFan

I'm getting about sick of her too.

hang on a minute...she's calling me......

"Yes dear, I will be right there"

ok, I'm back. Damn she is annoying. Hang on.... her again.

"Ok honey I will be off the computer in a minute... I'm hurrying."

ok, back again. I may have to go in there and kick her ass before this over. Hang on...

"Yes baby, I would love to go to the craft shop with you for a couple of hours."

I don't know why she keeps calling me. She knows I can't stand her and I'm about to choke the crap out of her. Hang on.....

"Ok baby, we can go see some chick flick if you want to. Just pick one out and I'll go. I love you, baby."

Back again. It seems no matter how badly I treat her, she just doesn't seem to get the message. I may have to shoot her. Her again.....hang on.....

"It doesn't matter to me where we eat, honey. Where would you like to eat later? That will be fine. I love to eat there."

Damn, I hate seafood but I guess I will have find something on the menu that I can tolerate. Why does the crap happen to me? It's a good thing for me that I am the boss around my house or she would take advantage of me. If I didn't have her under control she would be impossible to live with. Her again.... look guys... I gotta go. yak at y'all later.

"Yes baby, I am off the computer and ready to go spend a wonderful afternoon with you. I really look forward to the weekend because I get to spend some time with my one and only pride and joy!"

:lol: 'chick-flicks' :lol: (i'd rather die--once i saw 'beaches' w/my sister and that was it)