Top Ten Worst Cover Songs Of All Time

DudeAsInCool

Frank Sinatra - House Of The Rising Sun

I heard that one time on a program entitled, "Songs Sinatra released that he wished he could get back."

It was awful.

can`t find sinatra`s version anywhere...here`s a link to over 250 cover versions of " house of the rising sun "......

http://kiv.pp.ru/cgi-bin/index-house

bachman turner overdrive do a great version on their 1996 album " trial by fire "

"While the album is dominated by older tracks, the new ones are top-notch and deserve special mention - including possibly the best recording of "House of the Rising Sun."

post-41-1107457678.jpg

Edited by kiwibank

as to bad covers......why, david hasselhoff of course.........

City of New Orleans

Rhinestone Cowboy

You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'

Forever in Blue Jeans

Blue Bayou

California Girls

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

California Dreaming

These Boots Are Made For Walking

Las Isla Bonita

(Take Me Home) Country Road

Love Me Tender

New York, New York

Amazing Grace (Gospel Version)

America

all above tracks off the album " david sings america ".....

correction...anything by david haselhoff...... :lol::lol:

post-41-1107459193.jpg

Edited by kiwibank

Kiwi, I wish I had the BTO album but I don't.....yet anyway. I also don't have the david hasselhoff album either...thankfully. Did you buy the BTO album? Did you buy the david hasselhoff album? Don't answer that second question if you did because I will never let you hear the end of it. :lol:

CA, I tried about 15 seconds of each of the three songs before I deleted them. I don't suppose they got better as they went along? :)

Edited by Redneck4sure

Kiwi, I wish I had the BTO album but I don't.....yet anyway. I also don't have the david hasselhoff album either...thankfully. Did you buy the BTO album? Did you buy the david hasselhoff album? Don't answer that second question if you did because I will let you hear the end of it. :lol:

CA, I tried about 15 seconds of each of the three songs before I deleted them. I don't suppose they got better as they went along? :)

howdy mate...i got the bto album via our old friend torrent..........a deranged buddy of mine tortured me with the hasselhoff album......we`re not speaking at the moment...... :lol::lol::lol:

Mariah Carey's version of "Bringin' on the Heartbreak" from Def Leppard.  thumbsdown

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THAT ONE!! She butchered that song.....thats one of my favs from Def Leppard.

I'm not too crazy about Sherly Crows (I think it's her) version of "The First Cut is the Deepest" by Rod Stewart....