Show us your blogs!

bmc

click here or the www button below (warning: profanity and lots of it)

on friday nights (sometimes saturdays but not that often) i quit w/the political opinions and present collected links for my friends. so far from beatking, i've stolen from, i mean thanked Dude, meehowski, Tackdaddy and mr jip for allowing me to steal, i mean use stuff they posted here on beatking. (to avoid the political shit, click on 'procrastination nation' in right-hand column).

remember 'opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one' (larry flynt and so true). :lol:

Edited by slum_goddess

aw, thank you. :wub: (but i'm still waiting for those photos you promised of greek ruins in another thread...*taps foot impatiently* hee hee). wait a minute...are you still touching me on that old thread? :lol:

meehowski and bmc(damn looong number!): i tried to comment on both yours but couldn't, dunno why)

potato: thanks for the info, especially w/o links (so now i'm dying to read you, of course). EVERYONE GANG UP ON POTATO AND MAKE HER POST HER LINKS! ;)

Edited by slum_goddess

i am so stealing that from you, prolly next week. heh. (oh and TIA). :)

• 2 months later...

I was fired for blogging

Fired from her job at Delta Air Lines, former flight attendant Ellen Simonetti warns against the spread of "employer blog backlash."

My name is Ellen Simonetti, but I am better known to Web surfers as the Queen of Sky.

I had been a flight attendant for Delta Air Lines for almost eight years when I started my blog, or online diary, in January of this year. I entitled it "Diary of a Flight Attendant."

On Saturday, Sept. 25, I came home to flashing messages on my answering machine.

Read entire story here.

I then searched for a specific company policy prohibiting posting pictures on the Web or blogging, which I could not find.

for that one reason alone she should not have been fired IMO. especially since she found others in their uniforms in photos on the 'net (but they're dudes so that must be cool w/delta). morons

thank you for saying, kiwibank. :wub:

method--that's not ME! that's tas from loaded mouth, i was just quoting him. ah, never mind, go on thinking it's me. :lol: