Beatking MugShots

Yoda

Very nice Dude!! LOVE that lamp.

btw...how old is that accordian?

Well over 100 years--it has pearl buttons and inlaid silver--a friend gave it to me :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez, how is a toad like myself supposed to follow all these exceptionally attractive women?

Sigh...

anyway, this was taken last September. It me and a friend of mine, Ed Windancer. He's a Native American flutist (floutist? I can never remember). It was the annual Nanticoke Powwow. (He doesn't always dress like that)

powwow080.jpg

choice one mate...that looks like a good place to be.... :) :)

Since Kiwi is always showing off his various offices, I thought I'd post the workspace where all the board's spam comes from - my desk :)

very nice setup mate....the light from the lamp casts a particularly delicate and dappled ambience and shadow over the elegant curves and lines of your Mac spam machine... :)

...the light from the lamp casts a particularly delicate and dappled ambience and shadow over the elegant curves and lines of your Mac spam machine... :)

:lol:

me and my girl Anni from last weekend...too much vodka :rolleyes: But what a great time!

I hope you saved me some :)

;)

try this:

1 brandy snifter with rox

a shot and a half of vodka

add a couple cherries, a lime and an orange wedge

a dash of roses lime and a dash of cherry juice

top with champagne

drink only 2 :)

me and my girl Anni from last weekend...too much vodka :rolleyes: But what a great time!

GAH! believe it or not, everytime i see a pic of you i miss you more. damn, we /did/ have a good time that night, wish it could've lasted longer (and i was the independent adult others mistake me for, lol).

you look great, as usual. btw, WHERE'S THAT CD ALREADY? i wanna show you off, i mean, show off your voice &c and talk about that magical night ('magical' to me --- it was prollly just another night out for you)

ps, this should be in mail, but still --- i finally got up the stones to mail Wayne. told him it was dif to talk in mail, hardly knowing him but dug what little i found out by talking to him that night). invited him over and told him that if he'd feel more comfortable, then you should come over as well (plenty of room here). and i do mean it (though i think i might've scared him away, lol --- that happens a LOT). but you're always invited; Bristol Int'l Airport's just 20 mins. from here.

oopsy, am i embarrassing you? i torry ---- don't worry, i don't expect an immediate YES neither outta Wayne nor from you.

ps, i came back here looking for that pic of me in Capt P's dressing room and saw your post and immediately got distracted.

Methinks I've never posted in this thread:

MeRide.png

hey shithead! very pleased to finally see the person w/whom i've been talking for ages now. ps, you don't look like a shit head, just sayin'.

try this:

1 brandy snifter with rox

a shot and a half of vodka

add a couple cherries, a lime and an orange wedge

a dash of roses lime and a dash of cherry juice

top with champagne

drink only 2 :)

Only two? :huh: yeah...OK! LOLLLL :happy: xo Thx Dude.

GAH! believe it or not, everytime i see a pic of you i miss you more. damn, we /did/ have a good time that night, wish it could've lasted longer (and i was the independent adult others mistake me for, lol).

you look great, as usual. btw, WHERE'S THAT CD ALREADY? i wanna show you off, i mean, show off your voice &c and talk about that magical night ('magical' to me --- it was prollly just another night out for you)

ps, this should be in mail, but still --- i finally got up the stones to mail Wayne. told him it was dif to talk in mail, hardly knowing him but dug what little i found out by talking to him that night). invited him over and told him that if he'd feel more comfortable, then you should come over as well (plenty of room here). and i do mean it (though i think i might've scared him away, lol --- that happens a LOT). but you're always invited; Bristol Int'l Airport's just 20 mins. from here.

oopsy, am i embarrassing you? i torry ---- don't worry, i don't expect an immediate YES neither outta Wayne nor from you.

ps, i came back here looking for that pic of me in Capt P's dressing room and saw your post and immediately got distracted.

Hey girl! Thank you honey! Magical for me too SG. Can't wait until next time! I ran into Wayne Saturday night...he's going to email you.

I'll get that CD to you soon enough...I keep forgetting...sorry ... :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...
Me in a jacket - something people rarely see :lol:

ooh, you look like a playa. wanna date, Sir? :lol:

wait, lemme wash my feet first :lol: