Beatking MugShots

Yoda

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the best I could find, I dont have a camera right now.

This one was taken recently as I was out of commision for 2 years due to a spider webbed compound fracture in my foot. Hence my beer gut. Lol

I've only been riding for 3 months now and plan to race desert in a year or so after I retrain.

post-59-1078883933_thumb.jpg

OK, I couldn't find my picture on my computer so I had to go steal it back from ZP...add 5 years, 30 pounds and glasses to this one. Whatta ya have?.....An aging guy who loves music, baseball, movies,old-time radio and books.

post-59-1078885071_thumb.jpg

ok...well ..time to join the fray....I hate cameras and photos and what not...but a few months ago (around Christmas) a friend got me to goof around and mug for the camera ...this is the result:

post-59-1078887847_thumb.jpg

Pardon my ignorance MxRob... but what does 'race desert' involve?

It's a motorcycle race for 40 miles up to 100 miles across the Mohave Desert going near 100mph on trails, sand washes, up hills and across long valleys with every obstacle you can imagine. There are many types of races and lengths. The Dakar Rally and the Baja 1000 are some of the toughest and longest endurance races out there. I wish I was at that skill level but I mainly race within 2 hours of my house in local races in District 37. It'a a division of the AMA (American Motorcycle Association).I dont have any sponsors yet as I am still in the intermediate class. :dudeasincool:

ps Thanks for the kind words method77

drunk and ripped backstage (april 03).

post-59-1078901753_thumb.jpg

Hard core, SG :P I'd say we have a hearty bunch in this thread.

Nice mustachioso, yoda.

Nice tie die, RB.

Nce ass, Kooper.

Nice bike, MX.

Nice liquor collection, Method.

Nice photos, JoeyZ and Umma.

Nice smiles, Janet and Potato.

Nice stick, Mike_H.

Nice shades, SG.

Nice mask, Shawn.

I imagine we could all have a fun time together

:frog: :frog:

So where's the rest of the party???

Hard core, SG  :P

'hardcore' doesn't begin to describe me, DudeAIC. but thank you. :P

& i live in those RayBans (not a vampire but heavy-duty aversion to daylight).