Beatking MugShots

Yoda

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kiwi`s gone WIRELESS........CHOICE ONE MATE!!....

*ah christ, you're still on windoze. :P

this is me recently w/an actual ponytail on which is invisible. (i hope this works, the UI is fucked enough AFAIC).

nice pic slum..what a doll!! :wub: .....yes mate still on windows..i luv XP too..... :wub::wub::wub:

post-193-1158099015_thumb.jpg

thank you muchly RainbowDemon and kiwi. :wub:

RD: my cousin lives in Cleveland Hts and owns a hairdressers' there. we're dying to see each other again, haven't since 1999. soon, i hope. my memories of Ohio terrain are just beautiful.

kiwi, how many times have you crashed today? and rebooted? and how frequently do you run virus scans or whatever? just askin', lol

no crashes lately slum.....no reboots either..i've had my system running for 3 days now..i hardly ever turn it off mate....running like a dream......most of the crashes i have had with xp over the years have been memory-related......usually while multi-tasking with 512MB of ram or less.....in my view you need about a GIGABYTE of memory to run xp really well and to successfully multitask with more than 3 large apps at once....xp likes LOTS of RAM.........it's still one of the best systems around for video encoding and heavy media work like DVD conversion....and burning....just my thoughts mate....i use clamwin which seems to auto-scan well on it's own schedule..and i don't run a software firewall cause my router has a good built-in one...which i've also got turned off at the moment....... :) :)

kiwi: i've had my system running for 3 days now.

i laugh and point at your three days. :P

so lemme get this straight---for THREE YEARS you haven't once crashed, powered down or had the glorious 'blue screen o' death' or anything. and you're on a PC?

hahahahaha! you've got to lie a LOT better dude, for me to believe that shit. :lol:

This is me at work during a Comets game. I have no idea who took this photo, either a fan or one of the many photographers that work at games. One of the ladies that works at the Toyota Center printed this out for me. The player is Michelle Snow #2.

Do I look serious or what?!!

post-413-1158872083_thumb.jpg

moody...you look like your wanna kill someone.. :huh:

SLUM! holy shit...where the HELL have you been?! :blink: [nice to see you :happy: ]

I have a weird story. I think I posted a pic of a tattoo I had an artist draw for me a few years back...probably around 4 years. Anyway, I promised her a pic of it when it was done and regret to say...never did get it done. Well, I had sent her a pic of me initially to introduce myself and tell her my idea for the tat...now check this out: I thought about her yesterday...out of the blue...so I went to her website and found this!

I have a twin somewhere! Either that or she used the pic I sent her ...which is similar to this portrait...anyway I got a huge kick out of it...how wicked is that! :happy:

post-452-1158962982_thumb.jpg

SLUM! holy shit...where the HELL have you been?! :blink: [nice to see you :happy: ]

still here in Bristol ahd just becoming my self again. Chris and i broke up after i broke down after Katrina and his 16-18 work hour days, sometimes coming home at 11PM and making dinner only to wake up at 3AM and of course i got up as well, then to have coffee w/him, to be w/him more (he loved it, being able to hang out more). anyway, i freaked at the bu$hCo non-reaction to katrina and he was working weekends on an important project and couldn't be w/me and remember, he's a workaholic. anyway w/him being away for so long every time i got really bummed.

but not anymore. :-)

ps, i love your weird story and the portrait.

still here in Bristol ahd just becoming my self again. Chris and i broke up after i broke down after Katrina and his 16-18 work hour days, sometimes coming home at 11PM and making dinner only to wake up at 3AM and of course i got up as well, then to have coffee w/him, to be w/him more (he loved it, being able to hang out more). anyway, i freaked at the bu$hCo non-reaction to katrina and he was working weekends on an important project and couldn't be w/me and remember, he's a workaholic. anyway w/him being away for so long every time i got really bummed.

but not anymore. :-)

ps, i love your weird story and the portrait.

:o awww fuck..I'm so sorry to hear that slum. Sounds like a reallly rough ordeal. I know how you let these political things get to you too..why you stresssin' so much woman! :( Don't do that to yourself...

When you coming back to NY?

P.S. It's realllly good to see you. :wub:

:o awww fuck..I'm so sorry to hear that slum. Sounds like a reallly rough ordeal. I know how you let these political things get to you too..why you stresssin' so much woman! :( Don't do that to yourself...

about the rough ordeal, i left out the real horrors which began when i left the board i think in january. Chris and i are still best friends, which in a way, made it worse. but his ridiculous fear of ending up (in his words) 'living in a refrigerator box on the streets' totally won out over my needs. i was all like 'the fact that you got THREE JOBS in the EU where you had to win out over EU and UK citizens means nothing to you?' no answer. HE IS DRIVEN (which i'm not).

what's worst is, he recently got a job at yahoo in fucking London, where i belong cause i love it better than he does. and his new flat is on Cold Harbour Lane, home of the Alabama 3. i could scream (and i did, many many times).

the good thing is, regarding the UK gov't, he had to get a new work permit which extends his time here for five more years. he put me on it so i can be here 'with' him for five extra years as well. :-)

why do i stress? i was the most non-political thing in the world until bu$hCo and the 2000 coup d'supremes. my gut told me there was big trouble coming after i read a little bit of that idiot's past anti-Midas thing, turning whatever he touches into shit. i fear for our country being like a 3rd world craphole. it's happening already w/the fucking around w/liberal arts subjects, closing down libraries, and the looting of the treasury and the attempt to shut down social security, which EVERY citizen who ever worked on the books, has paid into. and much much more.

When you coming back to NY?

P.S. It's realllly good to see you. :wub:

aw, thank you. it's good to be back. :) i shall be in the States either in november or january/feb and hope to meet up w/you then.

about the rough ordeal, i left out the real horrors which began when i left the board i think in january. Chris and i are still best friends, which in a way, made it worse. but his ridiculous fear of ending up (in his words) 'living in a refrigerator box on the streets' totally won out over my needs. i was all like 'the fact that you got THREE JOBS in the EU where you had to win out over EU and UK citizens means nothing to you?' no answer. HE IS DRIVEN (which i'm not).
I didn't get that part...