P2P Consortium

Shawn

I understand Hunter, but if you're known to carry a large caliber handgun everywhere you go, nobody will call you that to your face. ;)

You may still be a bottom feeder but at least you won't be reminded all the time. Works for me! :bigsmile:

we dont have too many problems with that right now. True story, this morning, opening day of bow season, the betterhalf caught another person in her treestand. her warning was, and i quote " if I ever catch your ass in my stand again, the only thing you will feel is an arrow up your ass" end quote. she is a target archer, and there was no aguement.

• 1 month later...

I joined CONsortium and Hunter put me on moderation because I belong to Earthstation 5--(es5) The whole place at Consortium is run by zeropaid a know drm company..Join if you wish but be warned as Shakespeare says 'there is something rotten in Demark" :yup:

btw I would like to thank Freakinweasel for inviting me to join these forums.. :wub:

Edited by iso

These guys are totaly independent of Zeropaid

If so then why are they banning es5 or anyone who even mentions the name--Even Hunter is against anonymous file sharing---makes ya wonder why--And as far as CONsortium not being a zeropaid satellite forum, just look at the persona names, all belong to an inner circle of p2p forums with zeropaid being the nucleus--peerweb,slyck,p2p forums and many more---all are mods on one or more satellite forums of zeropaid-

Crucial forums and peerweb forums merged last year, but the low down is that this was a way of the Riaa/Mpaa to get into the 'inner circle' of p2p file forums to see who the big players are.......

anyway thanks for welcoming to beatnick forums do you know Freakinweasel?

I know him and Pablo and they are standup guys. I think they started their forum in reaction to what they saw at ZP and wanted to improve upon... Anyway, I dont get involved in the politics of these forums, so I really dont have a clue...

And...welcome to Beatking

I know him and Pablo and they are standup guys. I think they started their forum in reaction to what they saw at ZP and wanted to improve upon... Anyway, I dont get involved in the politics of these forums, so I really dont have a clue...

And...welcome to Beatking

yes Pab and Fw are very special to es5 forums--Fw is was the offical p2p news person and Pablo is our very own software beta tester...

Also about CONsortium rastax scanned my computer and dos attacked my computer when I was on consortium, why would a P2p forum do this--unless they had an agenda to verify people by their i.p.'s---I don't also really follow the politics either but I just want to warn peope about the dangers as they are real.......Riaa is offering a reward for snitching on file sharers--so don't off up how many mp3 you are sharing on your computer.. :o

This whole es5 war does not belong here and we have nothing to do with all that shit. If you are against zp or consortium, go post your complaints there. I'm sure they will be "glad" to answer to anything you say. This is -mostly- a music and ent forum and we have proved that we welcome everybody.

Rasta, Roadblock, Lion and Hunter have nothing to do with that ZP vs ESV war and if I read one more post about this I will instantly ban you.

Now, let's discuss any other subject you wish and iso... welcome to BeatKing. We would be extra happy if you invited the rest of the 15million es5 users to join too

Stop it there.

Go back to p2pconsortium and you'll find that Beatking is one of the participating sites. You might also find that the admins here take part in a lot of those sites. I myself am a former mod at Zeropaid.

P2Pconsortium is a place for the p2p community to get together and discuss common dangers. Like.....

This whole es5 war does not belong here and we have nothing to do with all that shit. If you are against zp or consortium, go post your complaints there. I'm sure they will be "glad" to answer to anything you say. This is -mostly- a music and ent forum and we have proved that we welcome everybody.

Rasta, Roadblock, Lion and Hunter have nothing to do with that ZP vs ESV war and if I read one more post about this I will instantly ban you.

Now, let's discuss any other subject you wish and iso... welcome to BeatKing. We would be extra happy if you invited the rest of the 15million es5 users to join too

lol--well that number was a mistake..lol But glad that you threw the knife anyways--But as far as welcoming es5 people as you have seen our forums are connected by our members. I hope you will also feel free to visit our forums as I hear es5 is about the only forum/p2p portal that has cd art available--and of course we also have an espew mirror called ER music--and all sorts of other great stuff to offer ;)

Edited by iso

I have no problem visiting ES5 forums and you're welcome to "spam" your forums here as long as you don't overdo it. We have a link section and everybody is free to post whatever they like. I really mean it when I say that everybody is welcome here but I don't want to read another post about this war. Deal?

Why can't it just be dropped? Too many paranoid people I tell ya.

Yes great Idea spud--tell them to drop it also. I am sick and tired of the constant fighting...all I want to do is have freedom on the net like most people, but people who have some other agenda's keep interfering with everyone's free speech..But that aside I am glad you welcomed me here, thanks

Hey guys, this is Roadblock, one of the three co-founders of P2P Consortium. First let me say that you guys have a great forum here, and although I thought that I had joined here a long time ago, I couldn't log in. It may have been that I just forgot my info. (lol)

Anyway, I just rejoined. :)

For the record, P2PC is not a spinoff from ZP. I think that rasta, Lion and myself have all been members there for a long time, but most of our time in the last 2 years has been spent as staff at either UTC or PCTT. We had this idea for a website that we wanted to pursue, so that is why P2PC was created. We feel that there needs to be more co-operation in the P2P community and thereby better promote P2P in general. I have had some personal problems recently that have kept me away, but hopefully that is getting better and I can be more active at the new site.

Everyone is welcomed at P2P Consortium. All forms of behavior are not. Just like here and most other forums, trolls and trouble makers will be dealt with as necessary. Also, neither rasta, lion nor myself have "DOSed" anyone, or "Scanned" anyone's computers. That claim is ridiculous, as I'm not sure that we even know how to do that. (lol) Members IP's are often checked for different purposes, mainly because trolls and trouble makers often try to mask themselves or use multiple identities to gain entry to where it has been deemed necessary to deny it. That being said, I'm not accusing anyone of anything. To my knowlege, no one has ben beened yet either. Our site's members are at this point almost exclusively staff from other websites that already know how to behave themselves. ;)

If anyone has any questions about our site our it's poilicies, either pm me there, or email me at [email protected]. Thanks for letting me set the record straight. :)

Happy birthday BeatKing and keep up the good work! :good job:

Edited by Roadblock