Lil' Romeo

Lord_of_the_Dense

First Single, "My Cinderella," Gaining Momentum at Radio

NEW YORK, NY--(MARKET WIRE)--Sep 7, 2004 -- Lil' Romeo is set to release "RomeoLand," his 3rd album on New No Limit/Koch Records on September 21. "My Cinderella," the first single from the album, features Nick Cannon and is heating up at urban radio across the country. The video for "My Cinderella" features Tatyana Ali as well as Nick Cannon and is in rotation on BET, Nickelodeon and local video outlets nationally.

His hit television show, "Romeo!" on the Nickelodeon network kicked off its second season this fall. The show was the #1 cable show among African American kids ages 9-14 last year. On this season of the show, his character Romeo Miller turns 14 and discovers girls. The real Romeo turned 15 in August and raps about nothing but girls on his new album "RomeoLand."

"On every album I try to talk about something different," Romeo explains. "On my first album, I focused mostly on myself. I was letting my fans get to know the real me. On my second album, 'Game Time,' I rapped a lot about my fans. I wanted to show how much I appreciated them. On this new one, I talk a whole lot about girls. The album is a lot of fun," Romeo continues. "There's something on it for everybody, songs you can dance to and songs you can sing along with."

Read entire story here.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now