I Have A Dream......

Kooperman

I think 1 is actually enough..

ok we get the point Bush is a dumbass everyone knows it by now and on voting day people will make the choice. I dont think these not so funny jokes will change there mind.

I think the posts are funny... Beatking is influenced by what's going on in the world just like other media outlets. Although our emphasis is music, there's no escaping politics - its the way of the world

Ya but they're OLD!!

They are all the same.. bush is stupid woopie shit this has been buggin me for awhile but i havent said nothing because you all have ur own opioin (cursed spelling) but why must we start a whole new thread just for some jokes about bush.. why dont you post those in another thread thats about Bush Jokes

Look im not trying to start a fight but I just dont understand.. Lets say i started a thread about Kazaa not connecting even though there is a whole thread about how Kazaa connects (bad example I no).

but see my point I think the reason these threads are able to be made without any fuss is because all the admins and mods and most members dont like bush so nobody bitches but the ones who like bush or dont care to hear nothing about it are screwed because they are out numbered.

Edited by Yoda

I just posted an anti-Kerry post on the front page. ASU, Redneck, MX Rob, and Nulls (when he was here) posted their point of views without any fuss from the liberals. I dont see a problem

Yoda, I see your point and agree with you to a point. However, other people have different preferences and everyone is not going to be perfectly happy with everything that is posted. As the resident redneck and Bush/Republican supporter I feel free to post whatever I like and you should post whatever you like too. But let the Kerry "girlie-men" have their fun. If you don't.....they will cry about it. :lol:

post-91-1093398331.jpg

thats true rainbowdemon that is true..

and damn you Redneck4sure your gonna have me calling everyone "girlie men" now!

Rainbowdemon your such a girlie man!