Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

BLACK LIVES MATTER! ×
BLACK LIVES MATTER!

I Have A Dream......

Kooperman

In my dream a man was saying, "Free at last, free at last....Great God Almighty we're free at last...."

post-91-1093317996.jpg

...but then I woke up.....into the same old nightmare...

post-91-1093318068.jpg

:rotfl:

post-91-1093318736.jpg

ummmm

ok how many of these threads do we have now

Edited by Yoda

ummmm

ok how many of these threads do we have now

not nearly enough :angry:

I think 1 is actually enough..

ok we get the point Bush is a dumbass everyone knows it by now and on voting day people will make the choice. I dont think these not so funny jokes will change there mind.

I think the posts are funny... Beatking is influenced by what's going on in the world just like other media outlets. Although our emphasis is music, there's no escaping politics - its the way of the world

Ya but they're OLD!!

They are all the same.. bush is stupid woopie shit this has been buggin me for awhile but i havent said nothing because you all have ur own opioin (cursed spelling) but why must we start a whole new thread just for some jokes about bush.. why dont you post those in another thread thats about Bush Jokes

Hmm...good point. I think we did create a thread for such... but you have to give the poster's lattitude here.

Look im not trying to start a fight but I just dont understand.. Lets say i started a thread about Kazaa not connecting even though there is a whole thread about how Kazaa connects (bad example I no).

but see my point I think the reason these threads are able to be made without any fuss is because all the admins and mods and most members dont like bush so nobody bitches but the ones who like bush or dont care to hear nothing about it are screwed because they are out numbered.

Edited by Yoda

I just posted an anti-Kerry post on the front page. ASU, Redneck, MX Rob, and Nulls (when he was here) posted their point of views without any fuss from the liberals. I dont see a problem

Yoda, I see your point and agree with you to a point. However, other people have different preferences and everyone is not going to be perfectly happy with everything that is posted. As the resident redneck and Bush/Republican supporter I feel free to post whatever I like and you should post whatever you like too. But let the Kerry "girlie-men" have their fun. If you don't.....they will cry about it. :lol:

post-91-1093398331.jpg

lol u bunch of girlie men!

I dont think these not so funny jokes will change there mind.

You are absolutely correct, old friend!! But some of them are funny.

thats true rainbowdemon that is true..

and damn you Redneck4sure your gonna have me calling everyone "girlie men" now!

Rainbowdemon your such a girlie man!

I dont think these not so funny jokes will change there mind.

You are absolutely correct, old friend!! But some of them are funny.

Both quoted statements are true!

thats right its a honor to be a girlie man

only the special people i see get to be girlie men!

Here's a couple of girlie men.

It is also 2 good reasons to vote republican.

post-91-1093416124.jpg

yes but they dont deserve to be girlie men!

They don't deserve to be in office either. :lol: