Seattle Rapper Freddy E Commits Suicide, Honey Cocaine Says Goodbye

NelsonG

Seattle rapper Freddy E is dead at the age of 22, after committing suicide on Saturday (January 5). The artist/Internet personality, who was known for his JERKTV YouTube channel, tweeted the tragic events as they unfolded this weekend.

Freddy, born Frederick Eugene Buhl, began with a series of heartbreaking tweets that led up to an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound that took his life. "Annnd, my day is ruined," he wrote in one of the first tweets, going on to add, "If there's a God then He's calling me back home. This barrel never felt so good next to my dome. It's cold & I'd rather die than live alone. It's... all... bad... y'all. *puts finger around trigger.*"

The Seattle Times confirmed that Buhl's cause of death was suicide although no details have been released. In the hours after his death, fans on Twitter began to attack Freddy's ex-girlfriend Honey Cocaine. The two had recently split and he had made it clear in his tweets that he was heartbroken.

Honey Cocaine, who is signed to Tyga's label, took to Twitter to address his death. "To say I caused what happened is ignorance..," she wrote on Sunday. "You know nothing about our friendship or the story, hate me if you feel.. We loved eachother.. We were homies. We had a bond and a connection. For people to attack me acting like I made him do it is a shame. I said some foolish things cause I thought he was joking, he does s--- like that to me all the time. This is crazy.."

Freddy E's death comes after the loss of Pro Era rapper Capital STREEZ on Christmas Eve. The 19-year-old committed suicide after writing his final tweet, "The End."

[url=http://rapfix.mtv.com/2013/01/07/freddy-e-dead-suicide-honey-cocaine-says-goodbye/]View the full article[/url]