Mike jones christmas beat

MainFrame

• 4 months later...

What's the deal with Chamillionaire? What's the beef with Mike Jones? Is it real, or just music stuff?

Chamillionaire says that Mike Jones been talkin down on all his friends and shit and that he's fakes and Mike Jones is saying that he's just saying that shit cause Mike Jones done blew up quick and he's just hatin on his grind. Whichever one it is Chamillionaire gettin way to obssesed with it comin out with 2 mixtapes dissin Mike Jones thats just over the top likea publicity stunt. Even Paul Wall doesn want to have much to do with Cham anymore. So take that for what it is.

Will - you seem to know a lot about Houston music. Did you see my question in regards to Z-RO?

What's the song title of the joint where z-ro is flowin over the paid in full beat? They play it on the radio in Lafayette (LA) but the DJs just have it in the computer as "Z-RO Paid In Full pt 2"

What album is this on? A mixtape? Which one? Ya'll got to help me out! ! !

I've been listening to clips from the Circuit City website and am yet to find it. By the way - I don't know what version of Still Tippin they play on BET, but isn't the music different on the Michael Watts Day Hell Broke Loose 2 vs. the Rap-A-Lot release?

Will - do you have any idea what I'm talking about in regards to the previously mentioned Z-RO song? Maybe it's not Z-RO.

Will - you seem to know a lot about Houston music. Did you see my question in regards to Z-RO?

What's the song title of the joint where z-ro is flowin over the paid in full beat? They play it on the radio in Lafayette (LA) but the DJs just have it in the computer as "Z-RO Paid In Full pt 2"

What album is this on? A mixtape? Which one? Ya'll got to help me out! ! !

I've been listening to clips from the Circuit City website and am yet to find it. By the way - I don't know what version of Still Tippin they play on BET, but isn't the music different on the Michael Watts Day Hell Broke Loose 2 vs. the Rap-A-Lot release?

Will - do you have any idea what I'm talking about in regards to the previously mentioned Z-RO song? Maybe it's not Z-RO.

hey sorry i couldnt reply earlier glad u found ur track but umm heres the different cuts:

Still Tippin Mike Jones Paul Wall Slim Thug (the one u mostly hear (day hell broke loose 2 style)

Still Tippin Mike Jones Slim Thug Chamillionaire (not heard as much has a different beat than the violins (chams verse got taken off cause of the beef newer version is better in my opinion. off Day hell broke loose vol 1)

Still Tippin Remix -(Magno, Chingo Bling, Fade Dogg)

Still Tippin Remix - Mike Jones, Lil Keke & Pokey

• 2 months later...